We just got back from a three night stay at the Yacht Club and couldn't have been more thrilled with our experience. I've stayed at several of the Disney properties, from value to deluxe, and have always had a positive experience. However, there is something so wonderful about staying at one of the deluxe resorts that completely spoils you. The best part of the Yacht Club is the location. Located on Crescent Lake you get the perk of being right next door to Epcot and across the water from the Boardwalk. There is so much to do just within walking distance that you never have to leave the area if you don't want to. You get to enjoy all the resorts in the Epcot area for the price of one.
The Yacht Club is a beautiful resort and is much quieter than it's sister resort the Beach Club. If you're not traveling with children, I'd recommend the Yacht Club over the Beach Club and Boardwalk which definitely cater more to families. From the minute we got off the bus we were greeted and escorted straight to the registration desk. The hotel is just gorgeous, smells like a dream, and our room was spacious and had a lovely view of the quiet pool. The main pool, Stormalong Bay, is enormous although it's not my favorite pool on Disney property. I feel like there are too many shallow areas and even in the middle of the day that pool is always packed. We actually preferred just sitting on the beach.
What else is great is that you can walk to Epcot in five minutes and you get to go through the World Showcase entrance which is far less crowded than the main one. And if you don't feel like watching the fireworks with all the crowds at Epcot, you can catch them right from the hotel! Overall, you can't go wrong staying here. The service is incredible, the property is beautiful, and it's in the middle of some of the best Disney has to offer. It definitely has a more adult feel which was nice but still was just as whimsical and charming as the other resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its pastel-toned sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort Orlando, Florida