“My Favorite Menu”
Review of Plancha

Plancha
Ranked #1,311 of 4,283 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed March 1, 2018

I love Plancha - it has long been a personal favorite of mine when we visit the FS at Disney.

The view from the patio of the lake and some of the golf course is beautiful and if you sit on the rocking chair enjoying a cool drink it can't be beat for the relaxation and feeling of happiness that I am overwhelmed with every time.

My routine is always a meal at Plancha upon checkin at the hotel to know I've arrived.

Jonathan is almost always my server and he is excellent - he remembers me and he remembers what we like and is attentive and personable and really delivers excellent service every single time.

My favorite items are the house salad which is simply greens, tomato and avocado tossed in a house citrus dressing. It's light and delicious and you can add shrimp or chicken or steak for protein. I also love the black bean hummus served with tons of crunchy veggies and the guacamole served with naan chips is to die for. The guac has corn in it and a lime flavor and the warm fresh naan chips are seriously the best part, I could just eat those.

Additionally the burger and fries are really good as well as the empanadas.

You can't go wrong here - it's beautiful and relaxing with a great taste and excellent service.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Stopped in here for lunch and hD a delicious Cuban sandwich and black bean soup
Also probably the best guacamole with the hottest homemade chips delicious
It’s a must try if your staying in the hotel or in the area.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Came for lunch with friends who were also visiting Orlando (they do not serve breakfast).The food was Cuban inspired and very good. Their guacamole with Parmesan naan was enjoyed by all. They made their yucca hash browns without beef for me and the others ate it with the pulled beef. It was a unique and tasty dish...crispy on the outside and soft inside.
For my meal, they made a wonderful sandwich on gf bread with black bean hummus, veggies, avocado and an egg. It was fantastic!! Everyone else had various sandwiches and burgers and they all enjoyed their meals.
They heard us talking about it being one of the kids’ birthdays and they brought out a piece of cake with a candle for him. We did not even have to ask.
The restaurant was at the golf club and was quite nice with luxurious washrooms. The staff were very accommodating since we had 3 small active kids with us. Nobody got upset with our noise level.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

This was what I was told while we were on our way to the restaurant. We went for lunch on a rainy Thursday afternoon. The place was near empty, I'm sure due to the fact that no one was golfing. Very friendly welcome, and we were sat quickly. An initial person came up to us to pour water, and we asked about the menu and specials, she was not informed about either, so we waited for our server. He was very nice, and talked us through the menu. It was my first time, so we asked what he suggested for appetizers, he suggested the Empanadas and the guacamole. The Empanadas were nice and hot, with shredded beef and a nice complimentary sauce. The guacamole was very fresh, and I liked the addition of corn into the mix. It was a little bland, maybe expecting more flavor or spice, not sure what I wanted, but I wanted more from it. I had the Cuban sandwich, which was fantastic, plenty of meat, and you know they spent a lot of time caring for the pork in that sandwich. One of the better Cuban sandwiches I have had. It was a big portion too, I had some to take home for dinner. Now onto those Yuca Fries. Crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, they were very good. Unseasoned so you could really get into the Yuca. A very good lunch, and one thing I forgot to mention, I ordered an unsweetened iced tea, and they brought it out with a side of simple syrup, a nice touch. My Cuban sandwich was $18, a little pricey, but we were dining at a restaurant at the Four Seasons, albeit it the restaurant off the pro shop for the golf course. I need to come back for the Plancha Burger, a chorizo and beef burger with Maduros white cheddar, yum....

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Great craft beers. Really good service!
The staff made a real effort to ensure we enjoyed our meal.
Definitely one of the best places to eat in the resort!

1  Thank jonmoore77