1,058 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies minute walk universal orlando ale house free shuttle universal city walk shuttle service gift shop self parking nice pool starbucks lobby uber parks conference walgreens
Reviewed November 8, 2018

This place rocks and you should book it. Great customer service all around. They really care about their guest and make you feel at home. With its convenient location to Universal Studios, shopping, Disney and all great restaurants this hotel is at the heart of it all.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed November 6, 2018

This hotel is very accessible to Universal Studios, which is a plus. It's an easy 10-15 minute walk or you can get on the shuttle (with that driver who plays 80s music). Other than going to Universal City for restaurants, there are not much choices close by (Fridays and a couple other local restaurants). Thank goodness for the Starbucks in the hotel and the two restaurants, which were surprisingly good. The breakfast buffet is worth it.

The property itself is okay -- the lobby is pretty sparse looking. The outdoor area is fun with the lounge areas, water feature, and the fire pit. The pool is dated -- it could use an update.

The rooms are okay and clean -- not much to offer for a view. Service is generally good. The front desk folks were helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Steve And Amy G
DT Universal O, Guest Relations at Doubletree By Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Steve And Amy G, Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Great hotel, clean close to universal studios
Very convenient for anything you need to do in Orlando, the services was super good; you can ask anything and they always has an answer. My husband an I really love it

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to stay. I can’t thank the staff enough for being so lovely and accommodating.

The rooms are spacious and clean. The on-site facilities are great for when you want to have a lazy day or on the rare occasion, the weather is bad. There’s a gym, small arcade, swimming pool and laundry room, which is all very practical for families and people staying for a long period.

Starbucks and Antonio’s are great for treats and the staff are always willing to help. The breakfast buffet is amazing and the choice is well balanced. Thank you to Vinh, Marie and all the other staff for making it such a wonderful stay and I’m looking forward to staying there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2018

My son and I visited for the evacuation of Hurricane Florence. I booked the day before. The room was large, clean and comfortable. There are multiple pools, places to eat and a store incase you need something small. My only 2 complaints were check in was a nightmare. Waited 25 minutes. And there was a party one night that we could hear on the 12th floor from the pool clearly. I called, was told it would end at 10. It did, promptly. Unfortunately my sons bedtime is 8. So invest in better windows.

Date of stay: September 2018