Disney's All-Star Music Resort
US$212
US$285
US$240
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$145
Orbitz.com
US$255
US$201
5,975 results
All reviewsfood courtfamily suitepiano poolcalypso buildingthe busjazz innrock inndisney worldmain buildingpreferred roomgift shopmagic bandsall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are smalldisney transportation
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This place was super clean! It is your basic room but everything was spotless! Even the concrete paint on the stairs was not scratched up. It is not the newest resort but it is clean, decent and comfortable. We will definately stay there again on another budget-friendly visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the guitar shaped pool and you will be close to the main center!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank FiveYearTripper
Reviewed April 1, 2012

When I spoke with my travel agent (liberty travel in newburgh NY), I specified that I was in need of a " calgone take me away" vacation at disney world. The only thing I wanted to be responsible for was getting my family to the local airport to start our vacation. I did not want to deal with details. After arriving at the airport in Orlando, I was wisked away in a comfortable motor coach (provided by the hotel) to the hotel. The staff at the counter was helpful and courteous. They took the time to explain what they had to offer, answer any questions and instill in my head that this would be an all INCLUSIVE experience. I was definetly NOT disappointed.

All of the comforts of home were there for me and my family. The staff at the front desk welcomed my calls to them with a "smile through the phone" approach. All of my requests were filled, felt like immediately. I had some questions regarding the procedures of transportation as well as checkout. As per usual the staff at the hotel took their time and did their very best to ensure that my questions were answered completely.

The transportation to the parks and attractions from the hotel were second to none. Every bus, bus stop and signage were clearly marked to ensure we got on the right bus and to ensure that our vacation was "run around" free. I give a LOT of kudos to the men and women who drive the motor coaches. They are not only courteous but very professional.

Some friendly advice, book your stay with the quick service dining package when available. This service provided us with much more food than I was expecting. Yes you will pay a little more up front but TRUST ME it is worth it. No more trying to figure out where to eat, how to get there and how much of your budget will be eaten up. With quick service meals you will get quite enough food without the hassle of keeping track of your meals. Each receipt shows how many meals you have left. Finding a place who take quick serve meals is not an issue. All of the parks take them. The easy to read maps of the parks lets you know who take this service.

If you are looking for an all inclusive disney vacation, look no further than the "All Star Music" resort in Orlando Florida. If the All Star Movie and All Star Sport resorts are as pleasant as the All Star Music resort, that part of florida is definetly an All Star accomodation to be revisted as many times as you can.

Room Tip: The preferred rooms are closer to the cafeteria and the shuttle coaches. If you are like me, it will be worth to pay a little more for a closer room. When you visit Disney don't be fooled there is a LOT of walking involved. Taking fewer steps to your hotel room after a day at the park is well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Craig W
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I was impressed with the cleanliness. My children loved the colorful environment and Disney theme of everything. Of course, this hotel is aimed at families so it can be loud at some times but, it was bothersome. I lucked up and got rates of $79/night with expedia.com. I would definitely return. FYI: Meal plans are pricey.

Room Tip: Try to get a room close to the main building. We were far away and had to walk very far to eat in the cafe.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank AtlantaBeachBunny
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I really don't understand why people complain about this resort. Stayed their for 5 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is just fine. Why spend a lot if you plan on spending most of your days at the parks. The staff are pleasant and very helpful. There is a restaurant on site for quick service meals and the food is good. I do recommend the dining plan and to reserve for dinner time.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This was the third time our family has stayed at this resort. However the value of this Disney "value" hotel has slowly gone down. The first time was pretty nice. Clean room, good service. However this time there were some problems:

- The garbage was emptied once during our five night stay
- It took 45 minutes for extra toilet paper to be brought up to our room
- Our rooms keys had to be corrected twice
- There were no towels available at the pool. They had to be requested from concierge.
- The Grand Floridian's bathroom smelled better than our room
- The room was dirty and unkempt
- The bathtub dripped our entire stay
- Mattresses were very uncomfortable
- Lots of kids = lots of noise
- A Dorito chip remained on the floor for the full five days. It was not from us.

Overall, not impressed. We have stayed at Port Orleans for fifty dollars more per night and had an experience that was fifty times better. Definitely not my first choice for a return trip to Disney World.

Room Tip: Higher floors are recommended Get a room away from the pools If possible, get a suite. Regular rooms are way to small for a family of 4. A room towords the front of the property is more convenient
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family