Although I was in Orlando for business, I enjoyed my stay in Hilton Bonnet Creek but wished I were in a vacation. The hotel was full so the price was on the high side. The hotel is new and it is considered a luxury resort. The swimming pool is very beautiful with green palm trees everywhere. Breakfast was very good but if I wait till 9 am, I had to wait for 20 to 40 minutes to be seated. Waldorf Astoria Hotel is adjacent to the Hilton . You have to have a car to enjoy your stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is an oasis of fun and relaxation in the middle of Orlando's theme park magic. The resort is nestled in the serene 482-acre Bonnet Creek nature preserve, surrounded by Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The resort offers 1,009 spacious and elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites and an array of family activities and amenities certain to make your visit to Orlando a treasured memory including a 3-acre lazy river pool with water slide, ranked #1 Fantastic Hotel Pool by TripAdvisor. Relax amid lush tropical landscaping and crystal clear water sparking in the Florida sun. Or enjoy a roster of daily poolside activities designed for all members of the family! The resort offers championship golf, a relaxing spa, and twelve restaurants and lounges including the acclaimed La Luce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Florida