7,008 results
All reviews harvest bistro la luce lazy river disney parks disney view kids eat free pool area beautiful hotel resort fee breakfast buffet lobby bar great pool self parking pool staff hollywood studios near disney per day
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful Rooms, great amenities. The food and staff were exceptional. The pool had a incredible, long river type pathway to float around on. The grounds were very well maintained. The only negative was the $27 PER DAY charge to keep your car parked in the hotel garage. This definitely decreases value of staying there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank jimkM8173KU
Deana H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear jimkM8173KU,

Thank you for your wonderful review! Your feedback is very important to us and I am thrilled you were able to enjoy our incredible lazy river, comfortable rooms, and amazing amenities. Thank you for taking the time to let us know some feedback on our parking as we are always looking for areas to improve for our future guests. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I truly hope we were able to accomplish that during your visit. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in Orlando!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just stayed at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek for 6 nights while visiting Disney. Before I get to what I think are the negatives I will say this is a very nice hotel. Service was great, rooms are very clean, housekeeping is always prompt. The house keepers arranged and posed our kids stuffed animals on the bed each day and made little towel animals that added to the magic for the kids. The pool is great, not very crowded, clean, easy to get towels. The lazy river was a big hit with everyone and food at the Beech restaurant poolside was very good. The shuttle service to and from the Disney parks was always prompt and the drivers always very nice. The only stop is the Waldorf next door then on to the Disney parks. Very easy to use and to find in the parks when you’re heading back home Overall I think this is a very nice hotel.

Here are the negatives as I see them. This hotel has a large conference center and clearly is there for business conferences. The price of food at all of the restaurants are and shops clearly shows most people are paying for it with work expense accounts. Two cheeseburgers and a kids chicken meal at the Beech Bar with two adult drinks was $90 without tip. Breakfast buffet in the Harvest Bistro was very good, but 28.00 per person for adults. Our kids were under age 3 and ate for free. Bottles of water in the shop we’re priced at $3.50 to 5.00 a bottle. We used the Disney shuttles back and forth, but if you bring a car expect to pay $27.00 a night for parking, $35.00 for valet. The resort also charges a $40.00 per day resort fee for your stay. Also you should note there is nothing near but the hotel. We needed milk for the kids and it wasn’t sold in the shop. They wanted to sell me a coffee cup filled with milk for $3.75, about the price of your average gallon of milk. Now the fact that there are no grocery stores in walking distance is not the hotels fault and it isn’t something they can fix, but be aware of it if you’re staying here. Overall I think if you are in a business trip and expensing most things, this is a fantastic hotel. If your bringing the kids for. Few days in the parks, there may be better, more affordable options.

2  Thank rhennigar1123

Dear rhennigar1123,

Thank you for your review! I was very happy that our housekeeping staff was able to take such amazing care of your during your stay and set up your kids stuffed animals for some added magic to your stay. I was also thrilled to read about your experience at our amazing lazy river and convenient shuttle service. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about some of the aspects of your stay that you found to come in under a five out of five star experience. Our guest's satisfaction is extremely important to us and we are always challenging ourselves to improve. Your feedback is very valuable to help guide our focus to continue to offer the best possible resort experience for our guests. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I truly hope we were able to accomplish that during your visit. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in Orlando!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family recently went to the Hilton Bonnet creek resort in Orlando !
It was beyond amazing !
Michelle Rankin is the best ! She made us feel so at home and her attention to detail is the best !
Glen Winsor the GM is supurb as well !
Sherry at the pool was so helpful
Deanna at the front desk was wonderful

Our dinner at La Luce was beyond words thanks to Luke our excellent server and Rachel the GM!

We will always be staying at this wonderful resort !!

Dear Marilyn M,

Thank you for your five star review! Glen Winsor, Michelle Rankin, Deana, Sherry, Rachel and Luke are all thrilled you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay went and for visiting with us. I was very happy to read you had a chance to experience La Luce as I think it is a must for all of our visitors as it is one of the best restaurants in Orlando. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This may be the most pleasant and happy staff I've ever come across. The immaculately clean and luxurious hotel was almost overshadowed by the generosity of the staff, as my family and I were personally greeted to the hotel by the Director of the front office Deana and Hilton GM Glen.
After checking in to our room we visited the pool and met a staff member named Sherry who helped us get towels and a spot by the water. Sean, the beach manager stopped by and made sure we had everything we needed and even brought us a pack n play for my 10 month old to sleep in by the pool.

Executive Asssitant to the GM, Michelle Rankin, went above and beyond any customer service that could be expected. She upgraded my family to a Cabana by the pool and brought us a baby float raft for my son to enjoy. She and the GM later helped us book a reservation to the 5-star Restaurant La Luce. Thank you to all the staff for making our experience truly memorable.

Dear Brentykins27,

Thank you for your five star review! Glen Winsor, Deana Halaweh, Michelle Rankin, Sean, and Sherry will all be very happy to hear about your stay and to know they were able to make a positive impact on your experience and ensure you were able to have a five out of five star experience. It means a lot to us to receive such incredible feedback and it means even more to us to know were able to create a memorable and fun experience for you and your family! It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time my family has stayed at the wonderful Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. Both times we experienced excellent service from the time we walked in to the time we left. The GM Glen Windsor and his Executive Asst Michele Rankin are outstanding and always on top of every detail. Make sure you eat at La Luce which has a wonderful menu and great service. Be sure to try the lamb chops they are really excellent. Our waiter was Luke and he was also on top on everything and extremely knowledgeable. The location is perfect for going to any of the Disney Parks, shopping at the outlets or going to the water parks. Please be sure to give this hotel a try and I know you won’t be disappointed!!

Dear Cheryl B,

Thank you for your five star review! Glen Winsor, Michelle Rankin, and Luke will all be thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us as they are all extremely passionate about providing our guests with the highest level of service. I am very happy you had a chance to dine at La Luce as I think it is one of the best restaurants in Orlando (if not the best) and a can't miss experience when staying with us. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us!