“What a Good Find!”
Review of Norman's

Norman's
Reserve with OpenTable
Norman's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: John Young Parkway
Description: NORMAN'S showcases the menu of legendary Chef, Norman Van Aken. Chef Norman is known internationally as "the founding father of New World Cuisine". His cuisine is a celebration of Latin, Caribbean, Asian, African and American flavors. Chef Norman is the only Floridian to be inducted into the prestigious "James Beard list of 'Who's Who". Located at The Ritz-Carlton, Orlando Grande Lakes, NORMAN'S offers picturesque views of the Greg Norman Signature Golf Course, lake and gardens. Enjoy dinner in our Main Dining Room, on our Terrace, or book your next get together in our Private Dining Room. The team at NORMAN'S is ready to create a memorable evening for you and your guests. Whether a small family gathering or a large corporate function we will take care of your every need.
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This is a good find in Orlando! The dining room is beautiful, the service is wonderful, the food is different and delicious. We chose the tasting menu. Portions were beautifull served, and generous portions. The conch chowder is different from others I have had. It is beautiful when served, and the broth is a slightly sweet and delicious treat. The shrimp ceviche is made/served tableside. It is absolutely the best ceviche I have ever eaten. This is a non-Disney treat to be appreciated.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

My boyfriend and I went here for an anniversary dinner. My goal is to eventually try every fine dining- steak & seafood restaurant in the Orlando and surrounding areas. Out of every fine dining experience I have had in Orlando, this restaurant was by far the best. I'd consider myself reasonable, but hard to impress. Everything about this restaurant was perfection: from service, to food, to drinks, to ambience. This is an amazing choice for a special occasion. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for kids, as it's upscale and more romantic. Because I reserved the table and told them it was our anniversary, they brought us champagne, a personalized menu to take home to remember the night, and dessert with a chocolate piece that had "Happy Anniversary" in script. Amazing, I would go back in a heart beat. It was not inexpensive, but definitely not overpriced, worth every penny!

1  Thank Britni S
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Orlando! Very small menu which is a huge plus to a restaurant and no matter what you choose will be a perfect dish! Service is excellent! Must try a cheese cart! Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

My meal last evening can only be described as outstanding.

I chose the fried green tomatoes for a starter and the filet for my main course. The steak was cooked to perfection.

They also offer a broad selection of wines.

You must eat here during your stay at the Ritz-Carleton.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Located at the Ritz Carlton we expected a good restaurant. This was superb. We had the tasting menu with wine pairings. The food, service and attendance was excellent. A great experience