“Fabulous Meal at Ritz Carlton's Norman's”
Review of Norman's

Norman's
Reserve with OpenTable
Norman's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 4,283 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: John Young Parkway
Description: NORMAN'S showcases the menu of legendary Chef, Norman Van Aken. Chef Norman is known internationally as "the founding father of New World Cuisine". His cuisine is a celebration of Latin, Caribbean, Asian, African and American flavors. Chef Norman is the only Floridian to be inducted into the prestigious "James Beard list of 'Who's Who". Located at The Ritz-Carlton, Orlando Grande Lakes, NORMAN'S offers picturesque views of the Greg Norman Signature Golf Course, lake and gardens. Enjoy dinner in our Main Dining Room, on our Terrace, or book your next get together in our Private Dining Room. The team at NORMAN'S is ready to create a memorable evening for you and your guests. Whether a small family gathering or a large corporate function we will take care of your every need.
Reviewed July 6, 2018

We stayed at the Ritz - Orlando and ate at Norman's fine dining in the hotel - My husband had the tasting menu (good price) and I had several other small plates. Everything was delicious and beautifully plated. The pan seared scallops with orange butter sauce was a favorite. The beet salad a yes and the grouper a yes. Service was wonderful and friendly. Juan Valencia, Assistant Manager and Certified Sommelier was a great help on the different wines by the glass we paired with my meal. He is certainly doing the right things to encourage us to come again from Tallahassee. The chef and kitchen staff are top notch. Thanks to all for a memorable evening !
Lisa/Elroy

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I took my incredible fiance to Norman’s for our one year anniversary. Although I had never been and never talked to anyone else that had, Trip advisor had great reviews of the restaurant.
I certainly was not disappointed! From the time we entered the hotel, the friendly staff was offering their favorite Norman’s options. The location was very elegant and fitting for the occasion. We both opted for the Yellowtail Snapper which was everything people told us it would be. We topped the meal off with the decadent chocolate dessert and enjoyed every bite!
I would absolutely go back to Norman’s and recommend it to anyone celebrating a special occasion!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, great service, wonderful wine pairing with the food. Nice ambiance. Very nice dining experience!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Top flight. Champagne toasts with ginger ale for the kids. Thoughtful. Great service. Don't wear shorts. You will NOT get in.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

The service was fantastic, the ambience was lovely and the food was delicious. I had the best dessert I've ever had in my life here..and I don't normally eat dessert. Highly recommend.