“Finally good service prevails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Orlando

Hilton Orlando
Ranked #43 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fairview, North Carolina
“Finally good service prevails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

We just returned from a conference at Orlando and we used our Hilton membership to stay at the new and connected Hilton. From the moment we arrived the staff had the perfect attitude (something I discovered quickly lacked in the remainder of Orlando outside anything named Disney or Universal or Hilton). From the pool area to our room access was easy and elegant. They boast some of the most accessible and fast elevators I have known. My only complaint is this: hire someone with serious acoustic engineering background. While very attractive visually the aural clutter wore me down. The restaurants and bars were particularly difficult to enjoy if you wanted to use your hearing the next day. Otherwise I think is safe to say this Hilton is in my top 3 stays (at Hiltons that is)

1 Thank RonArmstrong
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
RonArmstrong - thank you for your comments and ratings. The KW group created an exciting atmosphere around the hotel. We are so glad to hear you were able to enjoy yourself and how much you appreciated our service. Thanks and come see us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (914)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Fresno, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

The staff was wonderful. The vending machine was not working on my floor so I called to get some water and they brought 4 bottles at NO Charge. Love the Hot Tub. The only thing that I would say needed help was the water pressure on the shower. If you have thick hair check the pressure when you get there are call for repair.

2 Thank Ashli_R_97
Ashli_R_97, sorry to hear about your vending machine experience but we are thankful you were receptive to our temporary solution. We have passed along your comments about the water pressure to our property operations team as they are always looking for ways to continue to provide great service to our guests. Thank you for you review and ratings!
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

After spending four horrible days and nights at the Hotel Indigo in St. Petersburg, (on business) I headed immediately to the best hotel in Orlando. I had to decompress before returning home. My room was ready when I arrived and the staff, as always was friendly and so professional. There were several VIPs there, yet the guests were (or appeared to be) oblivious. Each guest is treated as if they were the most important person in the hotel. You can't get that attentiveness anywhere else.
The Executive Lounge staff calls you by name, as does everyone else. The lounge is always clean and well stocked. The expresso machine is a great touch. The continental breakfast is just enough to hold you until lunch. Recently they added home made cinnamon buns to the offerings. I also noted an upgrade in the evening snacks. On Friday they had pot stickers and Asian shrimp.
The fire pits on the pool deck are so inviting. I love sitting out there at night with a glass of wine and enjoying the night air. We ate at Davids and they have some very interesting new menu items. One of the stand outs was the pumpkin ravioli. The side salads are crisp and the bleu cheese dressing was outstanding.
The beds are so comfortable and sparkling clean. Also, I enjoy the glass shower in the king room. My parlor suite was big enough to have a meeting for 10-12 without feeling crowded. The location is great for conventions as well as entertainment on International Drive.
I know it is strange to talk about elevators, but these are so fast, and always available. You never have to wait more than 30 seconds to get one. I also like the fact that there are 2 banks of elevators, so people on the high floors don't have to stop 15 times during the peak times.
I stay here as often as possible and have never once been disappointed at all. Thank you Emily, Holly, Brittany and everybody else. You are the best!

Room Tip: The best rooms have a pool view or front of the hotel view. There are no "bad rooms" thou...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank JulieKJ
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Thank you JulieKJ! Wow! Thanks so much for the detailed review of your experience. We appreciate that you keep choosing our hotel for your Orlando visits. How great to see that you enjoyed our restaurants and Executive Lounge so much. Thanks for noticing our super-fast elevators. We will pass along your comments to the team members you mentioned as we know they will appreciate the recognition. See you again soon!
Munich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I was there 2 weeks in January 12 with my girlfriend and it was amazing. What a great staff there. Especially at the Davids Club, the Marketplace and the Concierge. Now this Hotel is with the Hilton Vienna my Favorite.

I Tested the Room Service, Car Rental, Lazy River, Pool, everything was great. My Girlfriend was very happy there, thank you all so much - we are from Germany, but we will def come back!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MacIver33
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
LordDougMacIver - We are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay and will share your comments with our team members. Thank you for staying with us and for saying we are your favorite!
Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

Though this is primarily a hotel for conventioneers, my wife and I stayed for one night for a nice getaway. Excellent hotel, outstanding service, quick registration, very nice fitness center, excellent pool, quick elevators, nice finishes throughout the hotel, and close to many restaurants. Excellent hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a pool view, ask for it. Corridors are long - if you don't like to walk long way, a...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank abcdef999
abcdef999, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. You were able to see and experience a lot of the great things about our hotel in just one night! With all our pool amenities and proximity to the local attractions we are also a great place for a leisure trip or vacation. We appreciate your review and comments and hope you can stay with us a little longer on your next visit.
Redington Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I have stayed at many quality resorts, however I must say that NO one has ever surpassed the service that I have received from the Hilton. I would especially like to acknowledge the very personable and competent individuals at the front check in counter. Rooms were very clean with nice appointments. I would highly recommend this resort

3 Thank Denise S
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Thank you Denise S! We love that you love our service. Thank you for your wonderful review and ratings. See you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

Room was comfortable but standard. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Most impressive is the outdoor space: pools, hot tubs, lazy rivers, and cabanas. Only disappointment was with the breakfast buffet: $17 for standard hotel free continental fare? I think not!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank MegCole
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
MegCole, thank you for your review and ratings. Our Serenity Beds are something special and so is our pool area amenities. Glad to see you enjoyed them. If guests are looking for a more traditional continental breakfast at our hotel that type of fare is available in our Executive Lounge and at The Marketplace. What is served at our Chef's Table at The Bistro is a full all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast with omelets made to order, eggs, waffles, yogurts, granola, sausage, bacon, cereal, etc. The Bistro also has an a la carte menu with some pretty spectacular breakfast choices. This differentiation makes the offering at The Bistro more in line with the pricing you mentioned. We appreciate you staying with us and hope that you would consider returning in the future.