Hilton Orlando
US$240
US$85
US$80
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$232
US$248
US$199
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$164
Travelocity
US$508
US$316
Hotels.com
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$1,260
US$199
Cancelon
5,578 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayfire pitquiet pooladult poolbasketball courtself parkinginternational driveresort feeattending a conferencegreat poolsea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2012

The staff was wonderful. The vending machine was not working on my floor so I called to get some water and they brought 4 bottles at NO Charge. Love the Hot Tub. The only thing that I would say needed help was the water pressure on the shower. If you have thick hair check the pressure when you get there are call for repair.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ashli_R_97
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Ashli_R_97, sorry to hear about your vending machine experience but we are thankful you were receptive to our temporary solution. We have passed along your comments about the water pressure to our property operations team as they are always looking for ways to continue to provide great service to our guests. Thank you for you review and ratings!

Reviewed 15 February 2012

After spending four horrible days and nights at the Hotel Indigo in St. Petersburg, (on business) I headed immediately to the best hotel in Orlando. I had to decompress before returning home. My room was ready when I arrived and the staff, as always was friendly and so professional. There were several VIPs there, yet the guests were (or appeared to be) oblivious. Each guest is treated as if they were the most important person in the hotel. You can't get that attentiveness anywhere else.
The Executive Lounge staff calls you by name, as does everyone else. The lounge is always clean and well stocked. The expresso machine is a great touch. The continental breakfast is just enough to hold you until lunch. Recently they added home made cinnamon buns to the offerings. I also noted an upgrade in the evening snacks. On Friday they had pot stickers and Asian shrimp.
The fire pits on the pool deck are so inviting. I love sitting out there at night with a glass of wine and enjoying the night air. We ate at Davids and they have some very interesting new menu items. One of the stand outs was the pumpkin ravioli. The side salads are crisp and the bleu cheese dressing was outstanding.
The beds are so comfortable and sparkling clean. Also, I enjoy the glass shower in the king room. My parlor suite was big enough to have a meeting for 10-12 without feeling crowded. The location is great for conventions as well as entertainment on International Drive.
I know it is strange to talk about elevators, but these are so fast, and always available. You never have to wait more than 30 seconds to get one. I also like the fact that there are 2 banks of elevators, so people on the high floors don't have to stop 15 times during the peak times.
I stay here as often as possible and have never once been disappointed at all. Thank you Emily, Holly, Brittany and everybody else. You are the best!

Room Tip: The best rooms have a pool view or front of the hotel view. There are no "bad rooms" though.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank JulieKJ
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Thank you JulieKJ! Wow! Thanks so much for the detailed review of your experience. We appreciate that you keep choosing our hotel for your Orlando visits. How great to see that you enjoyed our restaurants and Executive Lounge so much. Thanks for noticing our super-fast elevators. We will pass along your comments to the team members you mentioned as we know they will appreciate the recognition. See you again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2012

I was there 2 weeks in January 12 with my girlfriend and it was amazing. What a great staff there. Especially at the Davids Club, the Marketplace and the Concierge. Now this Hotel is with the Hilton Vienna my Favorite.

I Tested the Room Service, Car Rental, Lazy River, Pool, everything was great. My Girlfriend was very happy there, thank you all so much - we are from Germany, but we will def come back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MacIver33
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

LordDougMacIver - We are very happy to see you enjoyed your stay and will share your comments with our team members. Thank you for staying with us and for saying we are your favorite!

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Though this is primarily a hotel for conventioneers, my wife and I stayed for one night for a nice getaway. Excellent hotel, outstanding service, quick registration, very nice fitness center, excellent pool, quick elevators, nice finishes throughout the hotel, and close to many restaurants. Excellent hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a pool view, ask for it. Corridors are long - if you don't like to walk long way, ask for room closer to elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank abcdef999

abcdef999, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. You were able to see and experience a lot of the great things about our hotel in just one night! With all our pool amenities and proximity to the local attractions we are also a great place for a leisure trip or vacation. We appreciate your review and comments and hope you can stay with us a little longer on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

I have stayed at many quality resorts, however I must say that NO one has ever surpassed the service that I have received from the Hilton. I would especially like to acknowledge the very personable and competent individuals at the front check in counter. Rooms were very clean with nice appointments. I would highly recommend this resort

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank DeniseS382
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Thank you Denise S! We love that you love our service. Thank you for your wonderful review and ratings. See you again soon!