Hilton Orlando
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
5,634 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayfire pitquiet pooladult poolbasketball courtself parkinginternational driveresort feeattending a conferencegreat poolsea world
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Stayed for one night on business in an executive level room. Overall the room was typical Hilton quality. I liked the walk-in shower rather than tub with shower. Doubt all rooms are configured this way, however. My room did not have the best air conditioning. It took way too long to get the room to an acceptable temp. This would definitely be an issue in hotter weather.

The common areas are nice and BIG since this is a convention hotel and accommodates the masses. I especially liked the workout facility, as the gym was larger and cleaner than most hotels offer. Also, the equipment was of good quality. While the gym and common areas were nice, I did not care for the executive lounge. The service in the lounge was poor, the food was not replenished, and the floor by the bar was sticky night and day. I guess they don't bother to clean the floor much. Finally, the breakfast in the lounge was lacking hot options. I have experienced much nicer executive lounges. Aside from the service in the lounge, everyone else was super friendly and helpful.

I gave the hotel an average rating because for the price, I expected more in terms of the lounge and the location. There are other hotels closer to the convention center that allow one to walk to numerous bars and shops, but this Hilton is a bit off the path and slightly too far from the action.

Room Tip: Skip the executive lounge unless you get a real good price. I wouldn't pay more than $30 extra per night for a room with lounge access.
3  Thank VacationDude
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

VacationDude - We really appreciate your comments and feedback about your stay. We are very happy you liked our over-sized gym, felt comfortable with your room, and enjoyed interacting with our staff. We are very sorry to hear that you didn't care for our Executive Lounge and we have followed up with our team concerning your comments. We have other dining experiences at the hotel including a hot breakfast at The Bistro, casual dining at David's Club and fine dining at Spencer's. We are centrally located to all of the Orlando attractions and the nighttime entertainment is within a mile of the hotel. While walking may not be suitable for everyone there are taxis, a trolley and rickshaws readily available. We hope that if given an option to visit Orlando again, you would consider us and work with our team to find the best options for food and entertainment to meet your needs.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Beautiful hotel if you like modern decor. Too much glass, mirrors, and chrome for me, I prefer the warmth of wood. Great staff and service with two beautiful pools and lazy river. Immaculately clean, even the rest rooms by the pool were nice. Lots of areas to stretch out throughout the property. Down side are the exorbitant daily cost for parking, unbelievable food/beverage prices ($14 for room service Starbucks coffee) and the nerve to charge registered guests for internet access. Even McDonalds offers free wifi! Staff went out of their way to be friendly and the areas around the pools were very inviting.

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the elevator, the halls are quite long.
4  Thank 2600marinaman
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

2600marinaman - We appreciate your favorable comments about our amenities, cleanliness and service. We are sorry to see you were disappointed with the Hilton standard internet fees and the prices for food and beverage. You'll find that they are very similar to what can be found at the competitor hotels and restaurants in the Orlando area. At times, you may be able to find packages on our web site where those costs can be a better value for you depending on your travel needs.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Upon check-in, I was told I would be staying in a PURE room. Didn't really know what to expect, but this room smelled so pleasant. Being an allergy sufferer and prone to sinus headaches, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I slept so sound and woke up with NO sinus pressure, pain, or congestion. I couldn't believe it and had to inquire about the air purifier in the room. it is like magic! Highly recommend a PURE room and the awesome pool!!

Room Tip: Stay in a room with the pool view - stunning! and go with the PURE room.
3  Thank bethany c

bethany c - Great news! We totally understand how living with allergies can affect you and are so happy you were able to rest and be comfortable in our rooms. Thanks for sharing your experience with others.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This hotel is great for families. We booked this hotel at a great rate of $89 on a popular travel site. This hotel has a really nice pool and great service. The hotel is in a nice area near the convention center with plenty of restaurants near by. This place is about 6 miles from the Disney parks. This hotel would have been great even at a rate of $150 per night. I highly recommend it. Only negative was that self-parking was about $11 per night. Valet was about $20 per night.

Room Tip: The view of the pool was very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank eric2000f

eric2000f - Thanks for your comments and ratings. We are thankful you stayed with us and for how much you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I had a nice stay at this hotel for a recent conference I attended. This hotel is very nice and everything is very clean. The rooms are modern and beds comfortable. I found the staff working there to be very friendly and helpful. The pool area was a great place to relax with a slide, lazy river, and hot tub, as well as a fun bar to get drinks. I will say I found everything from Wi-Fi to food to be extremely over-priced, but no different from anywhere else you travel and there are cheaper options nearby. I would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank RalphDenver

RalphDenver - Sounds like you had a great conference and were able to spend some free time enjoying our resort. Thanks for the comments!