This is a great hotel if you are going to have disney holidays as its close to the disney parks. there is absolutely nothing bad to say about the hotel. Very clean, good service, amazing beds etc.
The only minuses:
1. you are far away from everything, so you are most likely going to stay in the hotel for dinner etc. and because of this the hotel is in a way ripping you off a bit with the prices (breakfast for 50 USD and stuff like that).
2. Only Valet Parking available...which means you always have to wait for your car, and it costs around 30 USD per day.
3. The prices for the rooms are fairly high for what you get...
4. Internet is like 10 USD per day, I find that in a hotel like that the internet should be for free...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary, luxury resort surrounded by the gates of Disney theme parks, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando is nestled in a peaceful 482-acre nature preserve near the Walt Disney World® Resort. The hotel’s elegant setting includes fine resort amenities like the award-winning Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club, the luxe Waldorf Astoria® Spa, a formal swimming pool with private cabanas, and access to more than a dozen dining and lounge experiences, including an outpost of New York City’s famed Bull & Bear. The hotel features 498 deluxe rooms and suites, and nearly 42,000 square feet of exclusive flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Florida