After 4 days in hilton we upgraded to 3 nights here. King suite with fireworks/ pool view. The room was just amazing! Housekeeping was the best weve had in a long time.
Sweet cupcake platter was sent up for our daughter birthday, enough for eveyone to enjoy.
Drinks down in peacock alley was always very enjoyable.
Pools were great but the food and staff at pool resturant was rather dissapointing. A few big conventions going on at Hilton and Waldorf during our entire stay but never felt too overcrowded with people.
Front desk gave us a very generous late check out, with two small children and a 10pm flight home it was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary, luxury resort surrounded by the gates of Disney theme parks, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando is nestled in a peaceful 482-acre nature preserve near the Walt Disney World® Resort. The hotel’s elegant setting includes fine resort amenities like the award-winning Waldorf Astoria® Golf Club, the luxe Waldorf Astoria® Spa, a formal swimming pool with private cabanas, and access to more than a dozen dining and lounge experiences, including an outpost of New York City’s famed Bull & Bear. The hotel features 498 deluxe rooms and suites, and nearly 42,000 square feet of exclusive flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Florida