US$143
US$145
Hilton.com
US$137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$137
Doubletree.com
US$189
US$221
US$136
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$396
US$313
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

6,090 results
All reviewsresort feepitch and puttpaddle boatsrock climbing wallself parkingheated poolbeautiful hoteldisney fireworksper daysliding doorfire pittennis courtsdisney worldnear disneyorlando areagreat poolfitness center
Reviewed February 18, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a great stay at the Hyatt although it was almost over before it started. My wife has back problems and had surgery a few years ago. She needs a bed that is firm and the bed at the Hyatt Grand Cypress was not a good fit for her. Not that the beds are bad, they are very comfortable but she can't sleep on a mattress that has the pillow top on it. I informed the front desk and the head housekeeper George got in touch with me right away. To make a long story short, George was able to find an old mattress in the warehouse that was firm and did not have the pillow cover and they set up a whole new bed for my wife. We were both very appreciative. Now I'm concerned when we go back, we might have the same issue and won't be lucky enough for that mattress to appear again. If it wasn't for George, we would have had to check out after the first night.

The hotel itself is beautiful and although the weather wasn't great during our stay, my wife and I still had a great time. I used my points to upgrade to the Regency Club and most nights we just ate dinner there. I do not feel it's worth the extra charge for the Regency Club to be honest but if you have points, I would suggest you use them because it was nice to have breakfast and a light dinner there every day. Years ago, before they moved the Regency Club, I feel it was much better. Not that the staff isn't nice, they were great. Just the club itself was more cozy and the drinks were also included which they are not anymore. There is a small fee for alcoholic drinks which is not expensive (soda and coffee drinks are free) but to me charging for drinks kind of cheapens the experience. I do think they need to redesign the lounge because it has a cold feel to it and is nothing like it used to be.

They do charge for parking now which has been noted many times on these boards which I wasn't happy about and add that to the $22 resort fee, your bill adds up very fast. I just wish they would take out the resort fee (and I know what it includes) but just put in into the price of the room upfront. The parking plus resort fee added over $132 to my bill at the end which is a lot. It's just easier to budget when it's all included.

Regardless, my wife and I did have a great time at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and hopefully we'll be able to return in the future (if I can work out ahead of time the bed issue due to my wife's back).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
HeeBee4, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2012

It is always nice to read about our employees going above and beyond to make certain that our guest's needs are well taken care of. Each guest is different and in your case, George made certain that you and your wife were comfortable. We appreciate you letting the Trip Advisor readers know that when Orlando is the destination, the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is the hotel of choice.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

I have not stayed at Hyatt hotels much, but attending a conference, it was the hotel of choice as it was also the conference center. I usually do not enjoy big chain corporate hotels, but I was very very pleased with this experience. The facilities were wonderful (design, colors, textures), the staff was extremely personable, professional, friendly, competent. The room was wonderfully comfortable. The bathroom was FABULOUS - lighting, toiletries, rain shower. The gym was fine - seemed a bit small for the size of the hotel. Overall I very much enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: 18th floor east facing was a wonderful location.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our resort hotel. We take great pride in our well seasoned professional staff. We like to treat our guests as we would like to be treated ourselves. Our recently renovated rooms are quite welcoming and that rain head shower is certainly a nice change to a typical shower. We hope you return soon and please recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Staying here for a conference and some sight seeing. Very good hotel. Not the best I have stayed at but definately up there since recent re-furbish. Lot's to do for kids and adults and good location.

Room Tip: Higher floor- good views..
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the new refreshing look. We hope you return soon and that you recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

We stayed here from 2/11-2/15. Here are my reviews in a nutshell.

Traffic on Vineland: The road as we were coming to check in at 7PM was PACKED full of cars. It took us over an hour to go probably less than 3 miles. It was our fault that we got lost, but the road this hotel is off of was very busy. We were worried about leaving the resort, but the next day and every day after- we had no problems with traffic.

The hotel: It's breathtaking! We arrived after dark, but our first impressions were impressive. The next day in the daylight, even more breathtaking. We explored the grounds, but there is so much to see and do on the resort grounds, we didn't even see half of it I bet!

Construction: When we arrived we were warned that there would be construction going on from 9-5 and we wouldn't be able to open our balcony doors because of it. That was a bummer because it was beautiful weather and I would have loved to go outside at night. It was hardly noticeable though, that anything was going on.

The pool: It's so great! They have a heated one, which is the one everyone was in, since it is Feb. It was clean and so much fun! The caves with the hot tubs are PERFECT and secluded.. The bridge is amazing. The pool bar had yummy food and nice tropical drinks for a hot day. Try the Pina Colada with the dark rum. YUM! Of course, the drinks are a bit pricey, but Disney prices. The man at the Pool house from Ohio was very friendly and helpful!

The room: The bed was comfy, down comforter and comfy perfect pillows. The air works great! We kept it 64 in the room all day. It was clean and the shower is really nice with a dual head/rain head faucet.

The atrium" It's so beautiful! The ceilings, the parrots, the statues and art. All amazing.

The morning Espresso bar: yummy drinks! They brew Starbucks there. The Caramel Macchiato is great and not overly priced at $5.

The Cascades restaurant: It was packed the night we ate there so the manager comped us a couple of things. The waiters were friendly and helpful. its a bit pricey and upscale. Get the dessert! The chocolate peanut butter lava cake is SOOO good. Share it though, it is RICH!

Check in was a breeze! Every one of the staff was super friendly! I'm looking forward to coming back!!

The only down sides were the resort fee and the parking fee.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our resort. It is always nice to hear when our guests enjoy our amenities and that our staff was great. Our grounds are always meticulously manicured. We hope that the next time you choose Orlando as a destination, The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is your resort hotel of choice. Please recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Just returned from a 4 day business trip to Orlando. Usually stay at the Peabody but booked the Hyatt Grand Cypress this time out due to location of the conference. Not easy finding a hotel that caters to adults in this town but this one fit the bill. The lobby is gorgeous with beautiful fountains and soaring heights. Same for the multiple pool areas which have a lovely grotto design with waterfalls, caves, and private quiet areas for those who just want to sun, relax, and read. Included in the resort fee are the bikes for touring the resort, various types of boats for the "lake", pitch and putt, and internet service. Not bad for those who want to take advantage. In addition there are 3 jogging trails and a beautiful golf course for those who play (I don't). Room was comfortable but could have used additional lighting and perhaps a printer since this is a business hotel. Very nice amenities. Service was very good all around. Only complaint would have to be the restaurants. Never tried the sports bar but did eat at the Cascade Cafe for lunch and dinner. Food was average at best and pricey for what it was. Also, menu was somewhat limited. There was a sushi option but this was also pricey for very average selections. Ate at Hemingways for 2 dinners which was the higher priced restaurant. Food was a step up but menu could also have used a few additional choices. All in all, a very nice stay in Orlando. If you do bring the kids, it's close to Disney and they have a Camp Hyatt to keep them entertained if you should so wish.

1  Thank lulumommy