“Best Breakfast spot in Orlando”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #37 of 4,287 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Millenia
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Every year when I go to Orlando for a week or so, I always go at least twice to Keke's. The menu is great...the staff are super friendly and the food is outstanding.
The southwestern omelet is the best I have ever had.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We visited Kekes 4 times over our holidday and were amazed every time. Staff were lovely and really looked after us.

The food was immense!!! The portion sizea are huge! Especially the pancakes, they are literally plate sized...honestly its just overwhelming but so tasty!

If you are visiting Florida this place is a must for sure...although one tip, if you visit on a Sunday then get there early, it gets really really busy around 10-11 am. Worth the wait though if you do end up in a queue. Hands down the best breakfast we had whilst on holiday.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

This is an over rated restaurant. The service was good, but not outstanding.
The food was average. There were 4 of us. My wife, myself, my daughter and son in law. We all found the food to be average.
Would we go back again,NO. Would I recommend the restaurant to other people, Yes. But remember, this is average food not gourmet food.
We visited this reastaurant for breakfast on June 26,2018.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We were driving from the rental car place to our hotel. I looked up breakfast spots along the route, KeKe’s was voted the #1 place to eat. I have no other place to compare to it BUT I will say the food was awesome. The waitress was ok but the whole vibe, beverages & food was so good it didn’t matter. I’m so glad I stopped here. Well worth it. It was three of us it cost about $50.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I can't say how wonderful this place is for the money. It seemed very family style restaurant. The portion sizes are enough for more than one person. The eggs, bacon, waffles, and blueberry pancakes are fantastic. Traveled on vacation and it won't disappoint. I wish there was one where I live.