“Best breakfast Cafe”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Millenia
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

KeKe's is farmost the best breakfast cafe (Dale Mabry) in Tampa. Friendly servers, clean atmosphere, overload of food. (Pancakes are humongous). Great for healthy eating as well. Two thumbs up very high. My grand baby loves the fruit cup.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Customer service was very good and we felt very wellcome to have breakfast. Food was good. Good start for the day. We will go again.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

I guess Keke's is a chain restaurant in Orlando. It's a popular breakfast spot so expect them to be busy. It was only two of us and we took the first available seating so we only waited about 5 minutes to be seated. The food is good and they have a variety of breakfast options. Be advised everything comes in large portions but the price is good for how much you get. I order a combo that included a large fruit topping waffle with bacon, and eggs. I had to tell the waitress that I wanted light whip cream on the waffle because of another order that I saw come out with so much. She made sure my order was just right.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Every year when I go to Orlando for a week or so, I always go at least twice to Keke's. The menu is great...the staff are super friendly and the food is outstanding.
The southwestern omelet is the best I have ever had.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We visited Kekes 4 times over our holidday and were amazed every time. Staff were lovely and really looked after us.

The food was immense!!! The portion sizea are huge! Especially the pancakes, they are literally plate sized...honestly its just overwhelming but so tasty!

If you are visiting Florida this place is a must for sure...although one tip, if you visit on a Sunday then get there early, it gets really really busy around 10-11 am. Worth the wait though if you do end up in a queue. Hands down the best breakfast we had whilst on holiday.