“Fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property
Your Tuscan styled vacation villa. Why stay in a 'routine' villa?
Can we say this is the most perfect pool in Orlando? lounge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your Tuscan styled vacation villa. Why stay in a 'routine' villa?
Can we say this is the most perfect pool in Orlando?
lounge
Lounge leading to pool
Upstairs master bedroom, perfect for 'couple space'....
Welcome to our Toy Corner, with lots of toys for little ones....
Large crib and Tigger!
Breakfast bar, and end of evening meeting place.....
Set at the end of its own Courtyard, your villa is waiting....
Twin beds in our Sporty room.
third twin room, a bright and airy space
Our 'girly' twin room
Your spacious pool area, with no-one overlooking you.
Welcome to Closesttothemagic!
Entrance to your resort, landscaped throughout.
outdoor pool at dusk, the shaded lanai offers a great breakfast or supper option
Generous pool and spa area for your enjoyment
Acrylic tennis courts, a particular favourite of the owners!
Your resort clubhouse; Gym, games room, wi-fi all free for your use!
Your pool area is not overlooked, a great view to wake up to
We add those extra little touches......
Peaceful relaxation, with no onlookers....
Master bathroom with walk in shower
The landscaped approach to your courtyard
Balloons from Championsgate in the mornings...
We provide strollers, crib, stairgate, highchairs as part of your rental
We have equipment for the kids, Playstation2, DVD's to keep your little ones happy
We have a pool safety fence so you can be outdoors when pool time is over
Tennis and racquet ball for our guests
Finishing touches from our attentive managers
Unique styling of the home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Karen C
Cumbria, United Kingdom
“Good overall property let down by carpets”
Reviewed October 9, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Carpets dirty throughout the property, owner emailed on day of departure to say previous guests had left family room carpet a mess, but it didnt appear to be just from previous guests, the stains were embedded. Under plant pot a huge bright orange stain. MAIN reason we left our previous rental property after a number of years was dirty carpets. Good selection of DVD's/games and baby equipment for guests use. Good sized property, close to parks about 20 minutes, nice location. Clubhouse on site has gym (basic but ok) pool table and a playarea for the kids, plus tennis court. Gated community.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: dirty carpets
Travelling group: Teenagers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed September 7, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
cookiemom...
Plainfield, Illinois
“I expected more.”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Upon our arrival the entry gate did not work. In fact it didn't work at all until the day before we left. I liked the idea of it being a gated community, but if the gate is open all day it's not really gated. I called the Management company and left my number to return the call. The management company never called. When we entered the home we were impressed by how spacious it was. What I was not impressed by was the dirt around the handles of every kitchen cabinet. I understand the cabinets are white, but these should really be wiped down after the last guest leaves. The wall under the breakfast bar was covered in spilled food. Again, I would expect this to be wiped down before the next guest arrives. When we entered the upstairs master bedroom I noticed a few stains on the comforter. Upon further inspection some of these look to be bleach spots, but one was crusty. At a hotel I would have asked for maid service or another room. Here we were stuck. On Thursday my mom decided to stay at the home with my sisters baby. During the day the power went out three times. My mom had a crying baby, no power & then the alarm going off constantly because of the power going out. FYI the book says to enter the code, the alarm company informed us that the code must be entered twice in order for it to be effective. Poor Grandma was at her wits end. Then the pool cleaner showed up unannounced. Again being given warning as to the day & time would have been nice. On an up note after the power was finally restored the gates to the community started working. Overall it wasn't horrible, but I expected better. If I'm paying for cleaning after I leave I expect the home to be clean when I arrive especially considering after we take out the trash & strip the beds a lot of the cleaning is already done. The patio door is off the track which makes it difficult to close to set the alarm properly. This made going out to the pool a hassle. I would expect the basics to be supplied- like toilet paper and extra trash bags. They were not. There was an open, used bar of soap in the upstairs master bath shower which really had my stomach turning, but I cleaned the shower and pushed forward. The home next door had quite a few people staying in it when we arrived and cars parked all along the street and in the extra spot at this home. There doesn't seem to be anyone who patrols or monitors the property to make sure on home doesn't have six cars parked and loads of people staying in the home.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
10 Jul 2014
We had some discussions with our guest prior to the review being posted, and offered our thanks for the feedback. Of course, lightning knocking out the gates to the resort, and the alarms to the home isn't something a homeowner can influence, but we do try to be as responsive as possible,and previous guests have always commented on that in their Flipkey reviews. Our managers dealt with the situation as soon as we informed them, as is customary for them; they live close to the resort and can attend quickly if we need them to.

The items we could influence have all been rectified, and our managers did keep our guest informed of what was happening and any visits to deal with repairs they had been kind enough to notify to us. We were surprised at a couple of items, such as the lone bar of soap, but our managers have this in hand now, and we know this will be looked after. We have now refreshed the master bedroom to give it a new look which we are very satisfied with. Consumable items such as bin bags and toilet roll we do try to keep topped up, but occasionally these things do run out, but Publix is only a half mile away for any provisions the guests need during their stay.

Our guest would have appreciated some notice about the pool lady appearing for her weekly pool and chemical check of the water. We probably ought to let guests know when our pool lady arrives, as was mentioned in the review. We have the pool cleaned weekly to make sure it remains pristine, our pool girl is quite particular about making sure it is just right for our guests. So our directions and notes telling guests about the home are now updated to inform future guests, so we do appreciate the suggestion. This is our first mediocre review on Flipkey from all the guests we have had staying in the home, and it disturbs us that a guest has left dis-satisfied. We were on to the issues before the guest had left, and since, and if our guest decided to stay with us again, they are sure to have an excellent experience. If "more is expected", then we will do our utmost to provide more.....Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, and for being a caring guest in our home.

Garry & Ann
Jacquie F
Wartling, United Kingdom
“An extremely well equipped and spacious property”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The house and pool were exceptionally well equipped. Every useful comfort had been considered, and for a family there was every piece of equipment you could possibly need.

The lounge had three large sofas, which gave our group plenty of seats, and the dining table seated 10 of us with the addition of a couple of outside chairs. Three bathrooms meant there was always a shower or bath free somewhere and the beds were large and comfortable

A lovely comfortable house and a joy to return to at the end of a long hot day

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: swimming pool
Liked least: a few broken items which we reported but which didnt get dealt with
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Worcestershire

Luxury-minded travelers
Essex
Reviewed September 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing