“This condo is fantastic”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Brand new Sectional Sofa.
Spectacular View From The Lanai
Beautiful Vista Cay Heated Pool & Clubhouse
Relax by the Pool at Vista Cay
Vista Cay Jacuzzi Area
By the Pool at Vista Cay on a Beautiful Afternoon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nina0415
Boston, Massachusetts
“This condo is fantastic”
Reviewed December 31, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

There is nothing that I can say I'm not satisfied. I will definitely recommend this condo to my friends, and I will check this condo if I travel to Orlando again. The condo is very clean and convenient. It takes only 15 minutes to drive to Universal Studio, and half an hour to Vineland Premium Outlets.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Jan 2015
Thank you for your review Nini. It is much appreciated. I am glad the condo met your needs and that you were totally satisfied. I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family/party again in the future.

Bill Maloney
Daniigurl
“Absolutely Loved It!”
Reviewed December 9, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

This property is gorgeous inside and out. It's spacious and truly feels like home. Any and everything that I may need in my home life was found in this home. The view over the lake was beautiful especially during the fireworks show each night. I will definitely use this property again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Dec 2014
Thank you for your kind review Danielle. I am glad you enjoyed the unit and it met your needs. I hope to have the opportunity of hosting you again in the future.

MD
Reviewed April 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

PA
Reviewed April 23, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

23 Apr 2014
Thank you for your review Katie. I am glad the condo met your needs and you and your teens had a good time. Thanks again and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.

Canada
Reviewed April 9, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
9 Apr 2014
Thank you for your review Rhonda. I am glad the condo met your needs and you had a good time. Thanks again and I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Denville NJ
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
27 Mar 2014
Thank you for your review Judy and I hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you and your party again in the future.
Regards,
IL
Reviewed February 19, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
19 Feb 2014
Thank you Tim for your review and kind words. I am glad the condo met your needs and I hope to have the opportunity of hosting you and your family again in the future.

Regards,
Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing