“We are so happy we chose this beautiful town home!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Luxurious

Beautiful Vista Cay Heated Pool & Clubhouse
Relax by the Pool at Vista Cay
Vista Cay Jacuzzi Area
Clubhouse View of Lake Cay-Sea World on Other Side
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
Abby0182
Jackson, Michigan
“We are so happy we chose this beautiful town home!”
Reviewed May 28, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our stay! Everything was wonderful. The town home was spacious, modern, well equipped and super clean. I truly can't say enough good things about our stay. Staying here was so convenient. Theme parks are close, there's a grocery store right down the road, and we were even able to do laundry here during our trip. The pool was huge and clean and the staff was friendly. There's an entire strip of restaurants just a few miles away. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would recommend others to do the same! Thank you, Bill for a wonderful place to stay and for the timely communication. We wish we were still there!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
9 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for your review Abby. I am glad the unit met your needs. I hope the wedding went well and you and your husband come back again in the future. Thanks again.

Sabism23
Melbourne, Australia
“Luxurious apartment in great location for theme parks”
Reviewed October 27, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Vista Cay for a week in early October after travelleing from LA, San Fran and New York. It was just what we needed. A truly luxurious apartment with plenty of space for our family. Very well appointed and very clean throughout. Only a quick minute drive to the pool and club house. Also quick drive to Wet n wild, Universal parks and Seaworld parks. Great golf courses near by. 15 minute drive to Disney World. Thanks to the owner Bill who made sure our stay was perfect. I would recommend this apartment to anyone staying in Orlando area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Dec 2014
Thank you for your review Sebastian and I am glad the unit met your needs. I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Wendy A
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Overall great place for a family!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This townhome was a wonderful place to stay while we vacationed in Orlando! The owner was very easy to work with and very prompt with communication. This was our first experience using VRBO and Bill handled all of our questions & concerns and made us feel comfortable with the entire rental process. The check-in process went great as well. The townhome itself was clean, convenient, and well-maintained. We traveled with teenagers who really enjoyed having their own bedroom & bathroom to retreat to after a long day at the parks, etc. We also enjoyed the convenience of being in a townhome setting and being able to make our own lunches/dinners instead of eating out all of the time. We visited Sea World and Universal while in Orlando - this property is close enough for an easy drive into both places (only took us about 10 minutes tops to reach either place). I would certainly recommend this property to others!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ease of being in a townhome where we each had plenty of space, a kitchen, & laundry.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Jul 2014
Thank you for your review Wendy and Steve. It is always nice to hear that guests feel they received value for the money they spent. I am glad the town home met your needs and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future. Thanks again and have a great summer.

Regards,
Georgia
Reviewed April 12, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Suttons Bay
Reviewed January 31, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
31 Jan 2014
Thank you for your review Cara. It is greatly appreciated. It is nice to hear you had a great stay and the unit met your needs. Vista Cay does have a great location as it pertains to the Orange County Convention Center and the Orlando area in general. Thanks again and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family/party again in the future.

Baltimore
Reviewed January 25, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
25 Jan 2014
Thank you for your review Kim. It is greatly appreciated. It is nice to hear you had a great stay and the unit met your needs. Vista Cay does have a lot to offer and is in a great location within the Orlando area. Thanks again Kim and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.

PA
Reviewed August 30, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing