“Our best vacation ever!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Belle's at night
Belle's at night
Disney Cars / Toy Story Bedroom
New 2014 Family Bathroom
Beauiful, Sunny, Relaxing Pool & Spa
Belle's is still as good at night
Lanai
Relax in the Floridian sunshine
Lanai with outside dinning
King bedroom En-Suite
Granite counter tops in all bathrooms & kitchen.
Welcome to Belle's Palace
Resort Fitness Center
Resort 58 seat movie theater
Resort Sundry Shop
Balloons over Florida
Universal Studios (Harry Potter)
Mickey and His Friends !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kristine1...
Trenton, Michigan
“Our best vacation ever!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Belle's Palace was exactly as beautiful as shown in the pictures... even more so!! We were a family of 13 and couldn't have been happier with the amenities of the house and of the gated community. The pool and spa were wonderfully refreshing, the kitchen was a delight to work in and had everything you could ask for... from crock pot to wine opener. But the best thing about Belle's Palace was working with its owner, Julie Parkinson. Such a wonderful lady who answers your questions immediately and does everything to insure your comfort while staying at her house. We had 7 adults and 6 children in our group. The game room was a real hit with the kids... as were the Disney themed bedrooms. One of our families enjoyed the pack and play and high chair for their 6 month baby and the washer and dryer came in real handy. I can't say enough good things about this rental experience except I will definitely rent this house again... if for no other reason to get back in touch with Julie!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Oh
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

10 Apr 2014
I am so happy to read you all had a good vacation :)
The pool and spa at the house both heat from the same pool heater unit. Heat runs into the pool unless the spa is switched on at that point the heat diverts from the pool to the spa and back to the pool when spa stops running.
Thank you for being great guests & hope you return again one day.
Julie x
Hinsdale NH
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

2 Apr 2014
Thank you for reviewing your family vacation I really appreciate it. Please tell your daughter she has excellent taste :)
I am so glad you all enjoyed your stay and hopefully will be returning again.
All the best Julie x
gp041157
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Great”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This house was just as nice and beautiful as all of the pictures were posted. We had enough room for our extended family. It offered something for everyone from the youngest child to the oldest in the group and even for the hard to please teenager. The gated community was a great plus not only for a safe and secure feeling, but also for all of the additional things it offered. Everyone made full use of the community pool, store, theater and basketball and volleyball courts. The location was great and very easy to get to all of the attractions we wanted to visit. I would highly recommend this home, and also this community to anyone interested in visiting the Orlando area. The ease of the booking process and the willingness of the owners to make sure our family for our trip was just as expected was great. We are definitely coming back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chicopee MA
Reviewed 8 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Becky R
Macomb, Michigan
“Beautiful Home located minutes away from Disney”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I have nothing but great things to say about the Belle's Palace and the owner, Julie Parkinson.
My family and I traveled to Florida in late January and were pleasantly surprised to see that Julie and her husband had spent the previous week updgrading the Master Bathroom and replacing some of the furniture. The house is beautiful and it is easy to see that the homeowners take great pride in making the house shine.
The subdivision has a clubhouse that is literally right around the corner from the house. The clubhouse has many extra amenties and my children loved going there to play in the volleyball court and play structure.
The main reason for our trip was to go to Disney World and this house was just minutes away from all of the parks.
I would definitely recommend this home and plan to stay at Belle's Palace in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Jan 2014
I really appreciate you leaving your wonderful review of your stay.
This will help other guests know they are in safe hands & is extremely valuable to future guests who will be able to make an informed choice about the rental house they choose.
It really means a lot to my husband & I that you enjoyed your vacation and would like to return.

Kindest regards,
Julie
Jane_Edis...
London, United Kingdom
“Great location for our family 2 week holiday”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

From the moment I first contacted Julie she was great and very responsive to all of our enquiries. The house is large and suited our 12 member family ideally.

The kitchen is great and well spec'd from a utensils and equipment perspective. We ate in most nights. Wifi, gaming were available and well used.

We asked for the pool to be heated given the time of year and were glad of this given the weather we had. However the central pool only 1 minute walk away is great; the kids loved the pool the adults the jacuzzi.

We used belles palace to visit (favourites first):
Discovery cove
Kennedy space centre
Airboat riding
Busch gardens
Universal / Disney
SeaWorld

A great holiday.

11 Jan 2014
Thank you Jane for taking the time to review your family holiday / vacation I really appreciate it.
Yes in January pool heat is definitely recommended as the overnight temperature drops & can be cold. We do have a pool blanket to help with heat loss overnight.
You & your family were a lovely set of guests, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Discovery Cove is also one of our number one favourite things to do while there.
All the best Julie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,625
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing