“I am Still Dreaming of the Paella”
Review of Havana's Cafe

Havana's Cafe
Ranked #580 of 4,158 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Located in a strip mall,I didn't expect such amazing food. We had Cuban sandwiches , paella, and a couple other dishes prepared for take out.
The serving sizes were very, very generous. We ate two dinners form out one order! Prices are low for the extreme high quality. The staff were attentive, polite, professional- and not hard on the eyes!,

Look forward to our next Orland trip and my new favorite restaurant

1  Thank danitroline

Reviewed June 27, 2016

The food here is authentic Cuban. Many selections an very tasty meals. It is a small restaurant in a large strip mall, You might overlook it, but don't. Everyone in our party had a very good meal. Very well presented and very good service. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Medic43
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Went there with a business group for dinner. Three in our party got mofongo, I got a skirt steak. I tried the seafood mofongo and with I had gotten it. The steak was still great. We had no wait and were seated right away, prompt waiter. Sangria was great. I thought the prices were a little high, but you get what you pay for. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank EJSV
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Awesome food and service. They were attentive and quick with our food. The food was delicious and the sangria was fantastic.

1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed June 21, 2016

I visited this restaurant because I like Cuban food and it was close to my hotel. Perhaps it was just a bad night for them. I had the Camaguey which is a combo platter of beef, pork, and chicken. It was also served with plantains and cuban rice. I just did not care for it - I am not sure if it was old or if it normally smells that way. I forced it down since it costs $22 but I would not eat at this restaurant again since so many other restaurants are in the Orlando area.

1  Thank jmkeck