“Excellent food & service”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 3,861 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Sand Lake Road
Description: Fleming's Orlando, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located in between Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Disney World, near Windermere and Oak Ridge.
Reviewed 17 April 2012

A colleague of mine had chosen this restaurant. The meal was from the beginning till the end a real pleasure. The staff was excellent trained and the food is high quality. I still remember with a lot of pleasure the tasty ribeye steak and the delicious spinach. Next time in Orlando we will come back.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

This restaurant has a stellar happy hour in the bar with several $6 drinks and appetizers to chose from. They serve fresh, warm homemade potato chips and their Fleming burger served with onion rings is to die for. It is of great value! This is the first time we have been to a Fleming's steakhouse but it sure won't be the last.

1  Thank luvtogogirl
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Spent the weekend in town with my wife for her birthday. Our meal at Fleming's was fantastic from start to finish. Reservations were easy, service outstanding and consistent, with food to die for at very good value. My new favorite steak house in town.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

My husband and I visit Orlando several times per year and with grown children like to go to some nicer and finer restaurants in Orlando. You can not get finer than this! it far surpasses Morton's or any of the other upscale steakhouses. So we make our reservation with opentable.com based on reviews positive and negative. Do you have a bad day once in a while well so do restaurants so I always go 3 times before I make a review. In all three visits since discovering Flemings our experience has been nothing but spectacular. You drive up to the restaurant which is in the Dr. Phillips square area and you get valet and there is a lovely red carpet in the open area. Of course you tip the gentleman taking your car so if you don't want to do this then in your nice dress and shoes walk I choose to spend the few dollars as I deserve it and if you can afford a nicer dining experience then go all the way for yourself.Someone usually always opens the door for you to enter . Again as we always have reservations we NEVER have had to wait. We reserve Moffia booth # 1 and it's rounded against the wall and nicely adds a romantic touch to the evening for two guests and will comfortably seat 4. A wonderful bread appetizer comes warm to your table to enjoy. The waiters are wonderful with explanation of the menu . Our favorite is Travis he is young and so knowledgable and he is an achiever so he makes your dinner extra special.Now the food....it's amazing, delicious, and probably the best steak I have ever had and coming from Toronto I have eaten at some very upscale places and I would fly back just to eat here.Everything is a la carte as most of these places are but you can choose. I had the Flemings salad and it was delicious and my husband had the Blue Cheese salad and raved about it. As I said I try a place 3 times before a review and I promise you will leave hungary or disappointed. The manager will come around to your table and ask you how your meal is and honesty is what will make it worth while if it's great tell her if it's not tell her as well and they will do everything they can for you trust me. My steak was rare one time and the chef himself brought it out and made me cut into to see if it was to perfection before he left my table. I have never been to a restaurant that they are so willing to please you. I rate Flemings a 10 star restaurant. granted is is pricier than Olive Garden or Carrabba's but that's not what this place is all about..I was impressed that the ice wine on the menu was Inniskillin from a little town near Niagara Falls Ontario, called Niagara on the Lake 10 minutes from my home that was the greatest ending for me. My last thing is at the end of your meal you give them your valet ticket and they have your car waiting when you leave the restaurant and most times will also receive a $25 Gift card for a future dinner which I have for my March return. Enjoy and have fun! It truly was amazing and I give this review honestly.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Limited menu, but everything is done with excellence. Many places can serve steaks or seafood, but few can do them better. Both managers stopped by to ensure we were pleased with the meal. The decor is warm and inviting. The evening was very special.