“So Good.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Turf Club Bar & Grille

Turf Club Bar & Grille
Ranked #403 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Charlottesville, Virginia
“So Good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

We keep going back to this restaurant. The Buffalo Chicken dip is phenomenal. I loved the Grilled Romaine Salad, and fish and chips. No one at the table was disappointed. Lunch entrees run at about $15 each. Just a nice, delicious place to get away from the rush of the theme parks.

• Visited March 2012

Charlotte
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

My wife and I stayed at Disney Saratoga Springs on our last visit to WDW. We happened upon this small restaurant at the resort, and had the best meal of our trip. The service was excellent, and it was relatively quiet - a pleasant departure from the noisy restaurants that are in and around the parks. We could actually have a nice conversation, and didn't have to yell across the table at each other.

The food was delicious. I had lamb, and my wife had a pasta dish. My dinner was probably the best lamb I had ever had. Tender. Tasty. Fantastic.

The prices here are actually quite reasonable, especially by Disney standards.

On top of that, they served up one heckuva margarita as well.

The Turf Club Bar & Grill, somewhat hidden away at Saratoga Springs, is truly a hidden gem. I highly recommend it for dinner. It also has a very nice patio for outside lunch or dinner that overlooks the golf course - perfect for a lunch or early dinner.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank NYVikesGuy
New York
“I swear we keep going back for this restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We fell in love with this restaurant in 2007 and have raved about it since. It'sjust amazing. It's a smaller place and feels more intimate, whether you eat outside orinside... the views are great. I always make reservations, but in the slower season, I would think they are not a necessity. The staff has always been very pleasant and our favorite server is Max, he is great with kids. On our last trip, they have this amazing surf and turf burger (a Hamburger topped with lobster meat) my husband loved it... so the next night we ate there, my daughter (7) wanted a lobster burger too! Of Course the adult meal was way too much, so Max said he would have the chef put the lobster on the side (obviously we paid the extra $$,which was minimal) but it just made he feel like a princess. I love the steak, and the pasta dish, and the grilled caesar salad and the drinks and the... you get the point. Just trust me and go, you won't regret it.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank DisneyMoM_of2
Surprise, AZ
“Relaxing club like atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Turf Club offers cocktails, steaks and seafood at moderate prices. Nice views of lake and Downtown Disney. Clublike setting and friendly service. Perfect for a casual meal after golf or a semi-upscale dinner with friends and family.

+ Best cocktails in WDW
+ Soups, steaks, and seafood surprisingly good.
+ Beautiful views.

- Smallish dining room so space is limited
- Inside dining can become noisy when large families with children are present

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Hi_Fi_Guy
Austin, TX
“Gorgeous Outdoor Seating, Wonderful Waitress, Ok Lunch Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

This was our first time trying Turf Club and we've heard a lot of great things about the restaurant. First let me say that if you sit outdoors, you will have a fantastic view of the water - it was quite a pleasant surprise. Second, we had a great waitress who was very friendly and a huge credit to the restaurant.

For lunch, our party of 5 were on the deluxe plan so the 3 adults had appetizers coming. We ordered a salad, calamari, and onion rings between us. The calamari was very good and the onion rings were fantastic. For our entrees, my mother chose a bacon cheeseburger which is what my husband and I considered having, but finally decided against. We wished in the end we had chosen the cheeseburger. My husbands fish and chips came and he bit into the first piece of fish and discovered it was very cold inside - like it hadn't been cooked completely as it wasn't flakey either. The restaurant made him another serving, but he didn't feel like eating it . I had the fried chicken sandwich with sweet potato (excellent) and regular fries (ok) mixed. The sandwich had herbed goat cheese and it sounded interesting, but the taste was just not to my expectation. Although not bad, I would not order it again.

My kids liked their kids' meals and we had a great server. I hesitated whether to rate this a 3 or 4 as some of the food was very good to excellent, but some just average. Because of the fish issue though, my husband and I feel that it's probably closer to a 3.

All said though, we'd really like to come back and try to the cheeseburger or perhaps the dinner menu.

• Visited November 2011