13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$175
Sheraton.comUS$175
PricelineUS$175
eDreamsUS$175
FindHotelUS$175
travelup.comUS$196
6,536 results
All reviews time share main pool keys section the key west area full kitchen international drive bedroom villa washer and dryer the pirate ship pool free gift publix supermarket kids pool sales pitch quiet pool timeshare presentation welcome package guest services
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2021

Our family booked a vacation several months in advance. When booking, we arranged for three rooms total, and requested the rooms be nearby each other. Two-three weeks before our arrival, we called to confirm our request. Upon arrival, we found out the request was never entered and the rooms were assigned in different buildings around the resort. After some revisions at the front desk, two of the the rooms were arranged in one building, but the third was placed in a building on the opposite side of the resort. The staff would not help to find a closer room. Several hours later, after we were unpacked in the two rooms near each other, we received a call that our rooms could have been placed in a building closer to the third after all. (Why wasn't this arrangement/room assignment done when we first checked in???)

Rooms were average at best. Temperatures in the rooms were either too hot or too cold. Beds were uncomfortable as well, and the walls are very thin. We could hear toilets flushing from the rooms around us.

The only positives I could find were the pools. The main pool was very nice, with a waterfall and volleyball area. The resort chose to close the main pool for two full days during our trip though. With the main pool closed, we found our way to the other pools, which were very crowded due to the fact the the main pool was closed.

Overall, I had a terrible experience with this resort. Two years ago, we stayed at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. The rooms there were much nicer and the pool area was fantastic. The only amenities this resort had that the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista didn't were elevators. I would definitely recommend that resort over this one.

2  Thank chitraveler3334
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review of your recent stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort. We are saddened to learn that you do not recommend our location. We apologize for your check-in experience and your villas not being located near one another. As a vacation ownership property, Owners do receive priority on villa location requests. While we would love to meet everyone’s requests, it sometimes is just not possible when occupancy is high. However, the resort team will make every effort to accommodate. We are happy that you enjoyed some time by the pools. We do thank you for staying with us and hope we can provide a better experience during a future stay.

Reviewed July 18, 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a 1BR room. Room was nice and clean and looked recently renovated. Only downside was we were on the top floor and there are only 2 elevators for the building, one of which was out of service for 3 of the 5 nights we were there. Keep in mind there’s no daily garbage removal or room cleaning but I’m not sure if it’s because of COVID or because of the time share nature of the resort.

Kids enjoyed the pool and the water was very warm which made for easy swimming.

However, since it is a time share resort, be prepared to be bombarded with calls and attempts to get you to attend a sales presentation. I was asked no less than 3x. The first was shortly after check in. I received a call asking me if I got my parking pass at check in. They also asked me if I was interested in attending a timeshare presentation in exchange for $150. Being well aware of timeshare sales tactics (thanks to Costco for warning us as well) I said no and was then told I need to come to the front desk to pick up a parking pass. I went to the front desk and waited in the check in line for 20 mins before being told I had to go to the Vacation Sales desk to get my parking pass, where I was again asked if I was interested in attending a timeshare presentation. Fast forward to the day of checkout, I got a call asking me to stop by the lobby for my “departure gift.” I was again told to go to the Vacation Sales desk to pickup my gift. Thank God I overheard the conversation going on in front of me because they were trying to sell a pre-booked week to guests who were leaving. I immediately left without staying to get my “departure gift.”

TL:DR Nice, modern rooms but be prepared to be pitched several times on timeshare “investments.”

1  Thank K2947BS

Hi, thank you for your review of your recent stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and our accommodations met your vacation needs. As a Vacation Ownership resort we are always looking to welcome new owners, but understand you also want to enjoy your vacation time. We thank you for staying with us and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2021

Terrible and will never ever go back! Our room on check in smelled like mold. The room smelled like clothes that have been sitting in a washing machine and they molded up. Tables were dirty and counters were dirty and sink. No supplies in the room example toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags. I called right away and told them the room smelled bad, they sent out maintenance and all he did was change out the filter to the units return.
The next morning I get out of the shower in the master bedroom and I have painters looking into my bedroom on a bucket lift.
I called pissed off and again told them the room stunk and still no supplies and now I have someone outside my bedroom window on a bucket lift. I was on the 5th floor corner of 8501. The girl that answered apologize and asked me to hold as she was going to talk to the manager. You would think the manager would come on the phone, nope.. she says I’m sorry we will send maintenance again and unfortunately can’t move you to a different room. “Please make sure to close your window shades” they put plastic around my windows anyway! (For the whole stay 7 days)
I had to go to Walmart to buy Lysol spray and wipes and clean that unit. The maintenance guy came and sprayed Lysol mold into the air ducts and also said it smelled bad.
Well, here I am now and have a sinus infection, Thanks Sheraton! Your lack of customer service and management skills are stellar!

1  Thank Stugazo

Hi Stugazo, thank you for your review of your recent stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort. We are deeply saddened to learn of your experience during your stay with us. We are pleased that maintenance was attentive to the issue experienced and apologize they were unable to rectify the opportunity. If you wish to discuss this further you may reach out to Customer Advocacy by dialing 800-860-9384 or via email at Customer.Advocacy@vacationclub.com.

Reviewed July 10, 2021

Stayed in a two room villa with 2 kids, my boyfriend and his mother. More than enough sleeping space. The resort is clean and staff is accommodating. After a day of tourist activities and going to Universal Studios, the pools at the resort were a welcome sight. The small grocery store on site has a few things (pricey), but there is ample shopping in the immediate vicinity of the property. I work for a Marriott in Kingsland, Ga 3 hours away from Orlando and I love coming here. Even though I am a mother who does not want to cook on vacation and a few of the dining spots were closed it was still the best vacation. I will be back in July for our Disney World vacation and future stays. I told all my co-workers this is the place to be even if you just trying to get away.

Date of stay: May 2021
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review of your recent stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort. We are delighted that you and your family had a great stay with us. We are pleased that you spent some relaxing time by the pool and enjoying your villa. We cannot wait to welcome you back for another great stay!

Reviewed July 8, 2021 via mobile

8th stay here at Sheraton Vistana Villages with my family of 4. There were severe delays for our room to be ready-delayed 5 hours! Our room was not ready until 8pm! This is a very bizarre experience for us with Sheraton Vistana Villages. I was seconds away from entirely canceling our already booked 1 week stay here for next month; seconds away…until an employee working the desk named Cameron did some excellent service recovery.

Cameron is the reason why I will be returning here next month for our 2nd vacation. If it weren’t for him
and his speaking ability and problem solving strategies, we would be staying somewhere else, for sure!

What a terrible and exhausting experience simply waiting for a room to be prepared. It put a damper on the rest of the trip. Not relaxing at all, from the get go.

Room tip: WiFi is not as powerful as it used to be. Parking is plenty. Pools are clean. Grounds are beautiful-as always
4  Thank grvas01
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review of your recent stay at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort. We are saddened to learn that your villa was not available until 8pm. We are pleased to learn that Cameron provided you with excellent service to begin to turn your stay around. We are happy you will be staying with us again next month and hope to provide you a better experience during that stay.