“Not bad for airport food”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #1,107 of 4,216 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Either you don’t have time and go to their fast food corner, or you can sit at a table or at the bar and enjoy a decent meal. They offer meat mainly but do have also shrimps and salmon.
Our steak was good, although not great, but again in an airport we have seen much worse.
Steaks served with a choice of salad (okay) and some fries or onions, and they were decent.
Wine by the glass, mainly from California, was food but very expensive: $13 to $19...
Expect a meal for $40-50.
Good service.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I have been here several times over the the years. Service is good but the menu is chain boring. Worse, the atmosphere hasn't changed. Time for an updated experience which this area of the airport seems to be very slow to adapt. Not keeping with the times.....

Reviewed April 17, 2018

This is a place to stop for a meal before you get on the plane. My wife had a steak & baked potato, which was pretty good. My chicken tenders were too over breaded, however the shrimp appetizer was good. Cold beverages were good but pricey!

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Just sat in Outback Restaurant in Orlando International Airport Terminal B. Asked the 2 Receptionists for a table of 10 for ourselves and a family travelling with us.
The customer service was awful...does this company not train their people to smile.
We were asked to wait for our call for 15 mins....this arrived with no news. As 2 of our party are senior citizens there was nowhere to sit so we moved across the concourse to sit there.
I returned to ask the receptionist was our table ready and he grunted at me saying he had called us and we should have stayed near the door meaning our 2 senior citizens would have had to stand for 15 mins. I explained this and he grunted okay.
I must state at this point we finally got a smile from the waiter named Ali who was very helpful.
I would like to commend Ali for his service with a smile...what a nice chap.
Not had food yet.....that annoyed I had to write this now.
Outback - SMILE!!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Went there for Breakfast before my flight. Sat in the bar, service was slow but there were lots of people. Ordered the classic breakfast, eggs over-medium & bacon. Eggs were cooked hard, bacon didn't look like it ever hit the fire. It was raw. Finally got to send the bacon back. Ate part of the breakfast, more expensive than most. I knew it would cost more but hoped it would be good.