As someone who normally stays in a villa or a condo when we travel to Orlando (which is one or twice a year) we were able to get a last minuet deal with flights and hotel booked as a package that worked out at an amazing price and went for it!!!!
I was a bit nervous as I wasn't sure what kind of Hilton this was going to be and worried that it was going to be a bit dated, motel type thing!! WOW was I wrong, I can not say one bad thing about this hotel!!!!
We were there for a week and breakfast was included. Breakfast was immense it was a buffet with the normal toast, cereals & fruit and then there was a hot items section with eggs made to order whatever way you wanted them and there was also a waffle station and a cake/muffin section. If I remember correctly if you were to buy the Buffet it was about $12 which we would not have paid as we are happy with a donut but as it was included we were over the moon!!! We ate there every morning and loved it.
The room was spacious, clean and modern - everything you would want from a hotel room and free wifi! We had requested a room on a high floor as if you were on the side of the building overlooking Sea World you can see the fireworks (a tip I got from a previous review) and we watched the fireworks almost every night!!!
We used the pool everyday and it was clean and well laid out!! Not too busy either.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and we loved the cookies left out on the reception desk every night.
Loved this hotel and would not hesitate to recommend it to anybody and I would go back in a second!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and 1/2 mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World(R), Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors(R), the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles(R) and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything...Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At SeaWorld Florida