“If you are looking for quality, this is the place.”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #34 of 4,216 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Welcome to your Orlando, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Top Notch, during my vacation I make it a point to go to Whole Foods to maintain my healthy eating. Pick up gluten free bread, natural freshly grinded peanut & almond butter. Fruits and seafood. Bakery is divine and buffet good but my favorite is Gumbo soup. Awesome. Muffins and vegan cookies fab. Also cakes in bakery is to die for.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Good food, prices OK. You can choose from buying thing at the market and made meal at home or buy ready-to-eat food, not crowded, and use their place to eat or bring with you to eat at any other places. On rainy or cold days my family preferred to bring to the hotel and ate watching TV after visiting the theme parks,

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I love to shop here for groceries but tried their food and it was just ok! The chicken I had was a little dry, and rice pilaf a little bland. Maybe it was just the piece I picked, I'll give it a another shot and we'll see.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

This is a well-stocked, conveniently located Whole Foods just off I-4 at Sand Lake Road in Orlando. Fresh meats and fish, a large deli, and bakery make this grocery store the place to go for snacks, lunch or dinner supplies, or even a meal that's already cooked.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

excellent choises for lunch and dinner , is not crowded so its very pleasant to shop anytime of the day including weekends, helpful and friendly staff !
very good selection of quinoa ( bulk ) and different grains, nuts and nutritional yeast!