5,726 results
All reviews lazy rivers disney parks bunk beds parking garage epcot fireworks mini golf per day beautiful hotel time share self park pool bar pool side near disney disney trip water slides family vacation shuttle service
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Not having much experience with the Wyndham properties and a frequent traveler to Florida I gave this hotel a try. Very nice! Clean, comfortable, efficient, convenient parking and a helpful, friendly staff. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet which was never low on any choices and the cook behind the counter (who would make you anything you wanted) was a good guy who really acted like he wanted your breakfast to be the best you ever had. (heavy-set guy, kind of large but I can't remember his name!). Price was fair and the grounds around the small lake were immaculate and great for jogging. Pool was very well maintained. Can't think of anything negative to say except on one (monday) morning the downstairs restaurant got really busy and we had to wait a few minutes-but worth it!!. (they also have a snack/coffee/sandwiches area on the main level if you don't want to use their breakfast/family restaurant). (They also have an upscale seafood restaurant and cool bar) I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone, with or without kids (they also have a bunk bed option that is great for kids who can watch their own TV and the bunk beds are full size-very large). Also close to EVERYTHING Disney. This place is good for couples, business or families. Just a really great place.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and didn't hear anything even though the hotel was almost full. They must have soundproofed the rooms or something because it was so quiet all the time. I know there were guests in the rooms next to us but we couldn't hear them.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Chad L
WyndhamGrandOrlando, Resort Management at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

Hello ChadL,

Thank you for your stay at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and your great review!

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the Resort's many amenities as well as our team's service! We strive to ensure every guest has a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

My Husband, 4 year old son, and I stayed here just about 1 and a half weeks after the hotel opened for business. We were in contact with the hotel before we went down and the staff were so excited about the hotel opening and very positive. It was amazing! We love Disney, so that it was on Disney property was a serious plus. The service was exemplary, the restaurant was quality (Deep Blu), the room service was as well. The Spa was clean and beautiful and so relaxing. The blueberry water and chocolate covered blueberries and Andre were awesome. My husband had arranged for me to have a spa treatment. I didn't know what treatment I wanted, so we called down to the spa, Andre himself came to my room to bring me the Spa menu. He introduced himself and said he would see me in a few hours. My treatment was heavenly. Our room had an alcove with a bunk bed for our son, it also had it's own tv in the area. He loved having his own space. The only issue we had with our room was more because the hotel was so new and there was lots of post construction debris in our son's bunk bed area. There is a shuttle to the parks, although we did not use it (we had a rental - it does cost to park everyday). The pools are outragious and one of the best features of the pools is that you have access to all of the time share pools and bars around the property. You do need cash or credit to bye drinks at the bars in the time share area. In the hotel area you can use your name and room number to put it towards your room. Rich the bellman was so helpful all the time, as were the rest of the staff, very polite and helpful. We love it so much here that we have decided that this will be our spot to stay when going to Disney for now on.

Room Tip: If you choose a room overlook the hotel pool. You may have a view of the fireworks at Epcot.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Shoshannah J

Hello Shoshannah J,

Reviewed March 1, 2012

In my opinion, there is no doubt that for the price; this is the best stay in Orlando.
1. Your inside the Disney Grounds (bonnet Creek). My Favorite by the way.
2. New hotel and great property.
3. Excellent Service. I stayed at the Waldorf the month before and the service was at par.
4. Price: i was amazed that i spent half as much for the exact thing i got from the Waldorf.
Tripadvisor, not to many people know about this resort, but i'm sharing it with you because i got a lot of great advise in return.
I live in Miami, so Orlando is pretty much a regular destination for me. I was a regular at the ritz and have stayed in pretty much in top rated hotel in Orlando. But i can safely say that if the property keeps up it's standards, I will exclusively stay here.So my secret place is out to you, please enjoy as i have and will.

Room Tip: Pool view if possible.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank airruiz

Hello Airruiz,

I am so glad that you enjoyed the Resort's many amenities as well as our team's service! We strive to ensure every guest has a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights courtesy of Priceline. We've stayed at Wyndham's in the past and have positive experiences, so we were really looking forward to our stay here.

The facility itself is impressive. Rooms are large, clean and have high-end finishes. Common areas are finished well and clean. We only visited one of the many pools, but the one we did visit was very well-done and high-end like the other areas of the resort. Overall one of the nicest hotels/resorts we have stayed in our travels.

The downside to our stay was the service... It did not match the first-class facility. The overall lack of professionalism from check-in through check-out was noticeable across all areas. Service staff members didn't seem to have a sense of urgency or desire to please the customer. While check-in and food service were exceptionally poor, the ticket service counter was by far the worst offender. When I asked to purchase tickets for Disney, I was referred to another rep who wanted to book me for a timeshare presentation. We had no interest in the time share, so I politely declined. After a couple more attempts, I rudely declined and was then again asked to attend... They would not give up. I ended-up just walking away without even getting a price on the tickets.

We did have a good stay in spite of the poor service... For what we paid relative to the quality of the facility it was an excellent value. I would hesitate to recommend this property though due to the poor service. The Management of this facility better address the service issues before the newness of this facility runs its course.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ErieLex

Hello ErieLex,

Thank you for your stay at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and your review!

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the Resort's many amenities! However, please accept my appologies that for the poor service that you experienced and recieved during your stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate management of the departments to ensure that this is addressed immediately.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to the Resort in the future!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Booked via Priceline Bidding for $125 per night for 4 nights. Parking for rental was $14 per day and the Resort Fee was $16 per day. A beautiful hotel only minutes from the Disney parks... staff was very helpful and friendly... extemely clean property, spotless... pool area was very nice... dining and bars also great. My wife and little boy stayed a few days and hit a couple Disney parks. Would highly recommend and would go back to this property without any reservations. Loved it!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank sidney04

Hello Sidney04,

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the Resort's many amenities!