“Great Deal for a 90min Presentation”

Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
Ranked #75 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 12 March 2012

True story my husband received an call from a customer service rep for Wyndham offering to stay at one of there prestigious hotels just for $150.00 for 4days and 3nights. We was traveling to Orlando for Spring Break anyway so the deal was awesome we choose to stay at the Wyndham Grand Resort Bonnet Creek in Orlando Fla. When we arrived staff was outside waiting for all guest to arrive they was right on point opening doors ,escorting you inside, getting you checked in ,removing your belongings and getting you to your room. already had made reservation so gave name and received keys (10mins). staff made sure to ask if you need anything else. Once we got settle in. the hotel is breath taking. the rooms are very fancy styled. clean, sizable, efficient enough for 2 adults and 2 kids (2 Queen beds) gives you plenty of sheets(4) ,pillows(6),comforter(1) and one feather for each bed big closet, big bathrooms (2)bath robes,vanity area a desk area,flat screen tv ,(2) phones i never use .The accommandations 2 restuarants that gives you room service am and pm,gym opens 24hrs,game room, activites for the kids, gorgeous pool area,ladies spa center inside and outside the cost for the spa is very reasonable (50.00), computer connection plugs everywhere in the rooms,garage(VALET) parking easy access, transportation if needed just too named a few services minutes away from Disney 15mins from International Dr. the surroundings is beautiful ,safe,well lighted at night,the staff don't aggravate you,come and go as pleased, very large lobby area to take nice pictures. I can go on and on. this hotel is a 5 star rating. I'm not rich but this hotel made me feel rich.I don't get caught up with housekeeping as long as I have clean towels and toilet paper we where out of the room most of the time enjoying the view and the hotel. the staff and service was friendly just wonderful. If you don't like Wyndham the Waldorf is across the street. A great vacation on a cheap budget . O we didn't get the timeshare.

Room Tip: odd number rooms have pool area view corner room are larger google hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Milton_1130
WyndhamGrandOrlando, Resort Management at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Hello Milton_1130,

Thank you for your stay at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and your great review!

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the Resort's many amenities as well as our team's service! We strive to ensure every guest has a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Not having much experience with the Wyndham properties and a frequent traveler to Florida I gave this hotel a try. Very nice! Clean, comfortable, efficient, convenient parking and a helpful, friendly staff. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet which was never low on any choices and the cook behind the counter (who would make you anything you wanted) was a good guy who really acted like he wanted your breakfast to be the best you ever had. (heavy-set guy, kind of large but I can't remember his name!). Price was fair and the grounds around the small lake were immaculate and great for jogging. Pool was very well maintained. Can't think of anything negative to say except on one (monday) morning the downstairs restaurant got really busy and we had to wait a few minutes-but worth it!!. (they also have a snack/coffee/sandwiches area on the main level if you don't want to use their breakfast/family restaurant). (They also have an upscale seafood restaurant and cool bar) I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone, with or without kids (they also have a bunk bed option that is great for kids who can watch their own TV and the bunk beds are full size-very large). Also close to EVERYTHING Disney. This place is good for couples, business or families. Just a really great place.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and didn't hear anything even though the hotel was almost full. They mu...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Chad L
WyndhamGrandOrlando, Resort Management at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Hello ChadL,

Reviewed 4 March 2012

My Husband, 4 year old son, and I stayed here just about 1 and a half weeks after the hotel opened for business. We were in contact with the hotel before we went down and the staff were so excited about the hotel opening and very positive. It was amazing! We love Disney, so that it was on Disney property was a serious plus. The service was exemplary, the restaurant was quality (Deep Blu), the room service was as well. The Spa was clean and beautiful and so relaxing. The blueberry water and chocolate covered blueberries and Andre were awesome. My husband had arranged for me to have a spa treatment. I didn't know what treatment I wanted, so we called down to the spa, Andre himself came to my room to bring me the Spa menu. He introduced himself and said he would see me in a few hours. My treatment was heavenly. Our room had an alcove with a bunk bed for our son, it also had it's own tv in the area. He loved having his own space. The only issue we had with our room was more because the hotel was so new and there was lots of post construction debris in our son's bunk bed area. There is a shuttle to the parks, although we did not use it (we had a rental - it does cost to park everyday). The pools are outragious and one of the best features of the pools is that you have access to all of the time share pools and bars around the property. You do need cash or credit to bye drinks at the bars in the time share area. In the hotel area you can use your name and room number to put it towards your room. Rich the bellman was so helpful all the time, as were the rest of the staff, very polite and helpful. We love it so much here that we have decided that this will be our spot to stay when going to Disney for now on.

Room Tip: If you choose a room overlook the hotel pool. You may have a view of the fireworks at Epcot.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Shoshannah J

Hello Shoshannah J,

Reviewed 1 March 2012

In my opinion, there is no doubt that for the price; this is the best stay in Orlando.
1. Your inside the Disney Grounds (bonnet Creek). My Favorite by the way.
2. New hotel and great property.
3. Excellent Service. I stayed at the Waldorf the month before and the service was at par.
4. Price: i was amazed that i spent half as much for the exact thing i got from the Waldorf.
Tripadvisor, not to many people know about this resort, but i'm sharing it with you because i got a lot of great advise in return.
I live in Miami, so Orlando is pretty much a regular destination for me. I was a regular at the ritz and have stayed in pretty much in top rated hotel in Orlando. But i can safely say that if the property keeps up it's standards, I will exclusively stay here.So my secret place is out to you, please enjoy as i have and will.

Room Tip: Pool view if possible.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank airruiz

Hello Airruiz,

I am so glad that you enjoyed the Resort's many amenities as well as our team's service! We strive to ensure every guest has a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights courtesy of Priceline. We've stayed at Wyndham's in the past and have positive experiences, so we were really looking forward to our stay here.

The facility itself is impressive. Rooms are large, clean and have high-end finishes. Common areas are finished well and clean. We only visited one of the many pools, but the one we did visit was very well-done and high-end like the other areas of the resort. Overall one of the nicest hotels/resorts we have stayed in our travels.

The downside to our stay was the service... It did not match the first-class facility. The overall lack of professionalism from check-in through check-out was noticeable across all areas. Service staff members didn't seem to have a sense of urgency or desire to please the customer. While check-in and food service were exceptionally poor, the ticket service counter was by far the worst offender. When I asked to purchase tickets for Disney, I was referred to another rep who wanted to book me for a timeshare presentation. We had no interest in the time share, so I politely declined. After a couple more attempts, I rudely declined and was then again asked to attend... They would not give up. I ended-up just walking away without even getting a price on the tickets.

We did have a good stay in spite of the poor service... For what we paid relative to the quality of the facility it was an excellent value. I would hesitate to recommend this property though due to the poor service. The Management of this facility better address the service issues before the newness of this facility runs its course.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ErieLex

Hello ErieLex,

Thank you for your stay at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and your review!

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the Resort's many amenities! However, please accept my appologies that for the poor service that you experienced and recieved during your stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate management of the departments to ensure that this is addressed immediately.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to the Resort in the future!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Booked via Priceline Bidding for $125 per night for 4 nights. Parking for rental was $14 per day and the Resort Fee was $16 per day. A beautiful hotel only minutes from the Disney parks... staff was very helpful and friendly... extemely clean property, spotless... pool area was very nice... dining and bars also great. My wife and little boy stayed a few days and hit a couple Disney parks. Would highly recommend and would go back to this property without any reservations. Loved it!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank sidney04

Hello Sidney04,

I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed the Resort's many amenities!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

when I walked into the grand I was shocked. this hotel is outstanding. we paid next to nothing (in travel terms) to stay in a huge king size room with a beautiful view of the pool and surrounding resorts. everything is brand new, well kept, MASSIVE and the decor is so well done. what i like most since weve been here is that the place runs like a well oiled machine, yet you dont feel like the staff is on top of you. but when you need Anything, there they are! major courtesy! we chose this hotel because of the free transportation to all the Disney parks. we are getting much more than that! 24 hour room service, healthy food, unbelievable pool, huge path for early morning runs, pristine spa, top of the line workout equipment, access to the surrounding resorts, crisp room, very comfortable AC system, good coffee in the lobby, comfortable seating throughout the hotel both indoors and out, heavenly pillows, charming staff, and convenient location. there's nothing more I could ask for. the grand has exceeded our every expectation. if you're questioning where to stay, look no further. this place has it all.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank saradzier

Hello Saradzier,

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!