True story my husband received an call from a customer service rep for Wyndham offering to stay at one of there prestigious hotels just for $150.00 for 4days and 3nights. We was traveling to Orlando for Spring Break anyway so the deal was awesome we choose to stay at the Wyndham Grand Resort Bonnet Creek in Orlando Fla. When we arrived staff was outside waiting for all guest to arrive they was right on point opening doors ,escorting you inside, getting you checked in ,removing your belongings and getting you to your room. already had made reservation so gave name and received keys (10mins). staff made sure to ask if you need anything else. Once we got settle in. the hotel is breath taking. the rooms are very fancy styled. clean, sizable, efficient enough for 2 adults and 2 kids (2 Queen beds) gives you plenty of sheets(4) ,pillows(6),comforter(1) and one feather for each bed big closet, big bathrooms (2)bath robes,vanity area a desk area,flat screen tv ,(2) phones i never use .The accommandations 2 restuarants that gives you room service am and pm,gym opens 24hrs,game room, activites for the kids, gorgeous pool area,ladies spa center inside and outside the cost for the spa is very reasonable (50.00), computer connection plugs everywhere in the rooms,garage(VALET) parking easy access, transportation if needed just too named a few services minutes away from Disney 15mins from International Dr. the surroundings is beautiful ,safe,well lighted at night,the staff don't aggravate you,come and go as pleased, very large lobby area to take nice pictures. I can go on and on. this hotel is a 5 star rating. I'm not rich but this hotel made me feel rich.I don't get caught up with housekeeping as long as I have clean towels and toilet paper we where out of the room most of the time enjoying the view and the hotel. the staff and service was friendly just wonderful. If you don't like Wyndham the Waldorf is across the street. A great vacation on a cheap budget . O we didn't get the timeshare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida