5,723 results
All reviews lazy rivers disney parks bunk beds parking garage epcot fireworks mini golf per day beautiful hotel time share self park pool bar pool side near disney disney trip water slides family vacation shuttle service
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was a week end get away and it was all that and then some. Cant wait to return to this location. What a good job they have done with the rooms and guest areas

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Robyn J, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback, Lawrence! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Kind regards,

Robyn Jacobs

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The room was adequate for our needs although the bathroom was a bit small. There were 4 of us sharing a room for 2 nights and there was only enough shampoo/conditioner for one night, so we had to ask for extra. Also, it would have been nice if the bottled water was replaced on the second day. We are used to getting an all-in price in Ireland, so it was a bit of a shock to have all the extras added on, (obviously tax, we know about), but car parking per day was extra plus tax, also extra charges for resort fees plus tax, occupancy fee plus tax, so our original 'deal' didn't seem to be such great value in the end. Room service for 2 hot chocolates and 3 cookies was $31.58!.. and we gave a tip!! (not realising that room service charge was already billed) The food in the restaurant was very nice, both for breakfast and evening meal. Staff in restaurant were very friendly and attentive. Not pleased that check-in was 4pm and check-out 11am. We arrived at 2pm after a 4 hour drive and our room was not ready. Check in/out times are more flexible in Ireland.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2012

great hotel, fantastic location, awesome service. I travel to Orlando on business a few times a year and I am so pleased with the service and location here that i have recommended it to a few people.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The property and location were fantastic! Great couples or family setting, you really don't need to leave the property!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have mixed feelings about this hotel, overall it is a beautiful place, and the ammenities are fabulus. The rooms are a bit small, and pretty generic. I did have a bad experience after checking in, I was let into a room by one of the staff members when I told him that my card was not working. Then 3 hours later, after we unpacked, settled in, and were wating for him to bring back our key cards so we could go eat, some egineers showed up with a bell hop, and a cart and said they had made a mistake, we were in the wrong room!!! they made us pack up and moved us to another room that was very inferior. I have never been so humiliated in all my life, nor has that ever happened to me. My kids were crying and upset as well, and we were starving!! I aked to speak to the manager, and it was the same person that let us into the room!!! How could somebody be so incompetent, and heartless. I ended up leaving some stuff behind in that room, wich we never did get back. This really happend...unbelievable!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family