You can't beat the location for access to all attractions. Plenty of on site options for dining, grab and go, and even some shopping. Staff were friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be that we were in the 3rd floor with a slight view of the pool. Our room overlooked a balcony. Unfortunately guests above us felt free to drop random trash which landed on this balcony /over hang. Cigarette butts, a used band aid, among other things. It would have been nice if someone would've gone out to clean this up. In addition the windows were super dirty.
Other than that, a lovely hotel, a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida