We really enjoyed our stay at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. While the room itself was above average, not particularly very special, everything else about our stay there was special. The service was excellent. We requested a room with a view of the Epcot fireworks and were given a room with a wonderful sunset view of the lake and the nighttime fireworks. The swimming pool and hot tubs were great. Since Bonnet Creek is right in the middle of the Disney properties it took us less time (we had our own car) to get to the Disney Parks than it did for some visitors who stayed on Disney properties. Self-parking is $20/day but was right next door and convenient. We will stay there again on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from each of the Walt Disney World® Resort parks and only a few miles from Universal Studios,® SeaWorld and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. The resort is surrounded on each side by the Walt Disney World® Resort and is just off Epcot Drive, providing easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek Florida