Our family (mom, dad, 14-year-old boy, a 9-year-old boy, and a 7-year-old girl) spent a long weekend at HGV SeaWorld over Thanksgiving. We basically used the room for sleeping but found it to be more than adequate, though another bed would have been nice for our purposes. Even though it was a short stay, we enjoyed having the opportunity to use the washer and dryer, refrigerator and stove.
The property has two pools and a few hot tubs. There are also activities for the young (and young at heart) but we were too busy to partake in any of them, since we were off visiting Sea World (a very short walk), Discovery Cove (a little longer walk) and Universal (a 10-minute drive). There are a couple of restaurants in the area, but for a true variety, you will need to drive.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 33-acre Bermuda-styled resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld puts guests in close proximity to Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), Wet 'n Wild(R) Orlando and - just across the street - SeaWorld(R) Orlando. Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld offers comfort and convenience for the entire family. Guests enjoy well-appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites, as well as several swimming pools, all-ages recreation and on-site restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations At SeaWorld Orlando, Florida