La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Area
US$137
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$145
US$162
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$104
US$92
US$169
US$196
US$136
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$332
US$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

All reviewsa pet friendly hotelroom was cleanhard boiled eggsfree shuttlebreakfast barfirst flooryogurttheme parkdefinitely stay here againinternational drivepetsparksprintermicrowavestarbucks
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here for the close proximity to Universal Studios. We were not informed of the renovations. Upon check in which is located in the second building it looks like the "renovations" are lipstick on a pig. Housekeeping is doing an abysmal job at keeping the hallways clean. The desk clerk had an I don't care attitude and had no name tag or any kind of uniform that would mark him as an employee. I am pretty certain the elevators in this hotel can't pass an inspection. They are straight out of a horror film and I refused to ride them for fear of being stuck inside. I found COCKROACHES in the first room we were given and then was switched to the main building. The elevator is even worse over there. As soon as we entered the second room we could see roaches on the floor as we reached for the light switch. I immediately checked out of the hotel. The desk clerk said "oh, I believe you" when I originally told him about the roaches in the first room and why I had finally had it with the second room. The GM said that a pest company comes and sprays rooms that are known to have bugs once a week. Roaches are bugs, they crawl, they get everywhere and are in both of the separate buildings at this property. Rather than putting a band aid on the bug situation the whole property needs to be sanitized at the same time. This hotel has completely soured me on the entire La Quinta chain.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fruitland18
LQ0992, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Orlando - Universal Studios. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn once again.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

I usually stay in La Quinta when I travel and most are very good for the price but this is one of the worse I've stayed at. T.V. didn't work. Changed rooms fridge didn't work tub was clogged. Beds were not of La Quinta standards. Our reservation was canceled when we switched rooms. They called us to see why our things were in our room when we were suppose to check out. After I explained we didn't check out that we had 3 more days reserved they said they would double check. Then they called me again to verify my confirmation number (thank God I had it with me). They called me 3 times in the process and just ruined my day. Very unfriendly staff. But finally they were able to re-book my original days.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0992, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Arrived late & finally realized the original lobby had been flooded & that the homemade "cheap sign" pointed to the new check in area. Our room had a strong cleaning smell when we entered. It was poorly lit, the air conditioner was noisy and we could not call out because the phone did not work. Everyone was crammed into a small room for the "less than average" breakfast. The next day we moved to the Drury Inn - fabulous, clean, friendly, great breakfast, light dinner w/3 drinks (wine, beer, cocktails) & 15 minutes of free long distance to Canada. Went from a 2 to 10 rating for only $10 more.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank ILuvWaterparks
LQ0992, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Reviewed November 18, 2017

It was a good experience. They were renovating, and they gave us an updated room. It was nice. The front desk staff was also very friendly. Breakfast was blahh but that is ok. Stayed 2 nights, paid under $200 total. Good Value!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thrillsteven
LQ0992, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Orlando - Universal Studios La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0992, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Universal Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017