We chose this resort due to its proximity to Universal. Since we have been staying all over Orlando (and all the outlying areas) for over 14 years, we know what to expect from most "resorts". Let me start out by saying that this place had the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. A good bed goes a LONG way with me even if the location isn't particularly clean. However, there were way too many other shortcomings for me to be a repeat customer. First, this is an RCI location, so they try and give you the sales pitch no matter how tired you are even when you say no. Then, there's the matter of paper thin walls and having what sounds like a herd of buffalo above you unless you are lucky enough not to have neighbors. You can hear EVERYTHING your neighbors do from above and beside your apartment. The rooms never get a good, deep cleaning. After walking around on the visibly grungy carpet for a few minutes, you will notice that your feet are totally black. There were also all sorts of bugs in our apartment. It wasn't a total infestation, just enough to make you feel uncomfortable. The couch in our apartment was filthy and falling apart, but most of the other furniture was okay. I can't understand why they put fresh paint and new appliances in these units but then leave a trashy couch, old tile, and filthy carpet. For a short stay, this location would be adequate but for longer stays you'd be much better off renting a home.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Cypress Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cypress Palms Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Hotel Cypress Palms
- Wyndham Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Kissimmee
- Fairfield Orlando Cypress Palms
- Wyndham Cypress Palms Orlando, Florida