Grande Villas Resort
US$133
US$173
US$145
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$129
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$151
US$137
US$159
US$338
US$271
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

US$389
US$376
Cancelon
1,790 results
All reviewsmini golfturtle poolone bedroom unittime sharewinn dixiecypress pointefull kitchensmall kitchenmini martwasher and dryerhot tubwelcome packageconvenience storesales pitchseparate showertwin bedsliving room
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I had the Groupon for this resort, and I think it was well worth the money. It basically came down to a little over $70 a night, and I've stayed in many places not half as nice for that amount. I'm pretty sure we were in one of the refurbished rooms, so that may explain the difference in how others felt about their rooms. Ours didn't look like any of the pics, but it was quite nice. There was no turndown service, but I prefer people not go in my room when I'm not there anyway and I think I'm perfectly capable of turning down my own bedspread. Because we were out all day in town, we didn't get to use things such as the putt-putt course or the pools, but they looked nice and clean. Our room was very clean (and I'm REALLY picky). The bathroom was huge. The bedroom and sitting-room were both on the small side, but as we were really only there to sleep it wasn't bothersome. It was only me and my husband though, so a larger party might want to go with a larger room. The bed was very comfortable, even if it was slightly on the firm side. Despite that I slept like a baby. I only heard our neighbors once and I was in the bathroom at the time - we couldn't hear anyone from the bedroom. The only downsides I can think of are the the front desk at check-in wasn't overly friendly and the internet - $5 a day, slow, and constantly going out. I was taking an online class and had to turn in assignments, but I was kicked off so much that I was afraid I would have to go to a Starbucks just to get a decent connection. Also they do try to get you to sit through time share seminars for cheap tickets, but we just said we'd think about it and they left us alone. If internet isn't a big deal for you then I think you'll enjoy your stay. We definitely did :)

Room Tip: We were in Pelican Cay and really enjoyed it. I would ask for a top-floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CassieRay
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My son and I stayed in a 2 bedroom unit in the Grande Villas section for 11 days. The condo was really nicely appointed and very comfortable. The pools were great, we went swimming every day! The location is excellent, minutes from the parks - we went to all the Disney parks. There are some great restaurants along the strip minutes from the condo. Our favorites were Johnnys Hideway and Black Angus Steak house. We also enjoyed moonfish, which is a few minutes drive. Everything you need is nearby, grocery, drug store, dunkin donuts coffee, diners, etc. Last but not least, the owner was really easy to deal with and kept us informed and let us know he was there for anything we needed or any questions we had. Totally recommend this place, and my son and I rent condos pretty often, in the mountains, at Myrtle Beach, etc...

Room Tip: we were overlooking a parking lot, something over the pool would have been nicer. We asked but were told nothing was available. Check around for prices, we rented through vrbo website and got a great deal!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We planned a girlfriend getaway and purchased this from Groupon at a great rate...checked the website and it looked good. Let me say pictures looked better than reality. The first room we booked looked like something out of 1970's! Old furniture smelled kind of funny and the table leg in living room was broken. We asked for a more updated room and they did accommodate with no questions asked.

The new room was much better but had a patch missing from the carpet. There was never any turn down service and we had to call in order to get more towels. The furniture was super uncomfortable! Hard as rocks! We had a two bedroom and the king bed was quite comfy but the two twins were horrible!

The amenities were nice. Mini golf was cute and it had plenty of pools...very clean outdoors and pool chairs were neat and clean. The mart which delivers to the room only after 5pm was awful!!! Hamburgers tasted like cafeteria patties, sandwiches had old bread and packaged meat. Don't order anything from the mart!!!

I will say it is in a prime local..plenty of restaurants and right around the corner from Downtown Disney. This place is fine if your not staying in te room much and get a great price.

Room Tip: Make sure you request an updated room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Brwnangel99
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Timeshare resort...This hotel was very clean, spacious and great value. The villa was updated with a great bed, jacuzzi and stand up shower and had a fully functional clean kitchen. Close to everything. Grocery store, restaurants, shopping and disney. The value was unbeatable for location. Definately stay again. This is a timeshare, so they will more than likely set up an appointment. Definately worth going too, no high pressure sales. I decided against it, but received two more nights for a future stay and $100 back on my visa!!! The presentation took an hour.

Room Tip: The pools were clean and quite large. No restaurant on site but many were close by. The shower head had hardly no water pressure. The only thing that was disappointing.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terra M
Reviewed April 22, 2012

the 1 bedroom was small, well the suite was small, the bedroom was ok, the bathroom large. if you have to pull out the sofabed you lose the whole suite area... no, really, all of it.
we got a groupon for this so it was 200 for 3 nights so that was ok, but paper thin walls, its noisy at all hours, and the apply a lot of pressure to buy the timeshare, if you want to sleep past 8am, unplug the phones, they will call you, then they will call your cellphone if you dont answer, they will call the room every 5 minutes until you answer to get you to go to the timeshare sales pitch...

overall, I would probably stay here again IF I get another good deal on it. I will be looking elsewhere...

Room Tip: get the 2 bedroom, the 1 bedroom is claustrophobic... seriously.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family