US$131
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$155
US$143
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$111
US$92
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$513
US$324
DisneyWorld.com
1,815 results
All reviewsmini golfturtle pooltime sharewinn dixiecypress pointefull kitchenone bedroom unitmini martwelcome packagewasher and dryerconvenience storepools and hot tubssales pitchseparate showerhuge bathroomtwin bedsliving room
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I have just checked out of Grande Villas today and I have had the best time! I honestly cannot fault anything about this brilliant resort. Our 2 bedroom suite was spotless and really spacious. The kitchen came equipped with everything you could think of. The pool areas were great and the mini golf was good fun - both open 7-11. The pizzas at the pool bar were really good too! Staff were very friendly and helpful. There are renovations being carried out which resulted in the whale pool being closed for part of our stay.. this has had no impact on or stay as there are 2 other great pools to use. General renovations are also being carried out around the resort but you’d never know - they’re doing a great job at keeping disruption to a minimum. All in all a fantastic resort that we can’t wait to return to!

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

We had a two bedroom condo. It was spacious, comfortable, had 3 flat screen TVs with service that worked well, good WiFi reception, and excellent kitchen/bathrooms accommodations. We could relax in the large bathtub or the very near pool/hot tub area, choose to snuggle as a family for a movie or go to activities. The staff were very friendly, helpful, attentive, courteous and conscientious. For example, when I was pulling out of a parking spot, one of the grounds keepers happened by and guarded me as I backed out into a somewhat blind curve. Another time a staff walked by as we were loading our vehicle to go to the airport and picked up the last piece, put it in our car, then kept on walking. We were out in rainy day weather and returned to the room soaked, and the washer/dryer became a lifesaver. It was also VERY clean. One of our party is allergic to dust mite dander so this was key for us. There is a small but convenient grocery store close by, like within a mile of the premises so you can shop for food or have it delivered. There are tourism supplies there, too. Also, this place was super close to Sea World, Universal Studios, and Disney Springs. I can’t say enough good things about this place. There were a few minutes of discomfort related to timeshare touring/presentations, but we were able to decline having one (I’ll be starting a program that will keep me from vacation the next few years, so no need for me to buy a vacation I won’t use).

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

It was our second time at this resort. It's clean and comfortable. The first time we stayed in a one bedroom suite which worked but was a little tight for us since we used the pull out couch. Our second stay we booked a two bedroom apartment and it was huge! Perfect for our family of 5. Beds were comfortable and I love the soaking tub. We were by the pool area which was a little loud at night. Other than that, we would definitely stay again.

1  Thank April N
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Poolside movie night. This resort is amazing. Many activities for the adults and the kids to take part in. The bed was very comfy and cozy and the suite was very well maintained. My grandson and I especially loved the large bathroom with the large jacuzzi type tub with the double sinks. One side was his and the other side was mine. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone looking to relax and get away.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Had a great time, the rooms are a little small but the resort makes up for in in customer service. Brianna Valdes (bartender) is amazing at what she does. She has a friendly disposition that everyone in our party enjoyed. My husband and friends husband spent a lot of time at the tiki bar while we were at the parks with the kids. They had such a great experience. I know that she has only been there for about 8 months but they need to make sure that she is kept happy so that she does not ever get the urge to leave. :) She is a great asset to the resort. Her customer service skills are over the top amazing. We enjoyed her humor and personality so much that all of us friended her on Facebook just to keep in touch. Please know that if we go back and visit the resort she will be one of the main reasons we choose to. :)

Room Tip: Try and get a pool view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family