First you have to get past the $4.00 for a can of soda from the room, $18 to self-park per day, and $24 for a 1/2 hour 4-wheel bike rental, and spotty, expensive wi-fi. If you can do all that, and I did, this place is great. The rooms were large, luxurious and impecabbly clean. The service by the pool was excellent. You are close enough to Disney and Universal to enjoy the parks if you want, but far enough away from the madness of the crowds to enjoy some down time. I've stayed at a number of hotel properties over the years through a combination of business and leisure travel, and the rates for this hotel relative to the first-class accomodations were a decent value. Very relaxing and very enjoyable. I look forward to my next stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 500-acre nature inspired luxury resort is located 10 miles from Walt Disney World; 10 miles from Airport and 7 miles from Universal Orlando. Guests can enjoy on-site eco-tours, kayaking, fishing, tennis courts, championship golf course, award-winning spa with adult-only pool and dining by James Beard award-winning chefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Ritz Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Florida