“Loved it here,”

Ranked #3 of 388 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Universal's Islands of Adventure features some of the most innovative rides and attractions ever made on seven spectacularly themed islands: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Marvel Super Hero Island, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent, Seuss Landing and Port of Entry.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Can’t believe we preferred Universal parks to Disney parks. We had a brilliant couple of days here & managed a lot more rides(without fast pass) & shows than even possible with a Disney fast pass. Good choice of restaurants around city walk & very very clean.

UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hi, Kirsty!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm glad to read how much you loved your visit to our parks and enjoyed our attraction offerings and dining selection. I hope you had the opportunity to try Antojito's my personal favorite dining option in CityWalk. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to our resort again in the future.
-Casey

Write a ReviewReviews (48,167)
All reviews
in 1,262 reviews
"dragon challenge"
in 457 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Really great amusement park for adolescents and adults. The diagon alley and hogsmeade village are a must see. I do suggest to do a 2 day 2 park ticket as well as fast pass for universal and islands of adventure. It can be very tiring to do both in one day. I am definitely visiting again in the future.

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm thrilled to read that you enjoyed The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Thank you for your advice to our future visitors on which tickets to purchase. I personally always recommend one full day per park, and I'm so glad to read you agreed. We look forward to welcoming you back to our parks in the future!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

island of adventure was one of the best theme park i have been to!!! Loved all the themes of the parks!! harry potter ride and “the hulk - roller coaster “ are my favs and must must rides for all those who loves thrill rides! the water rides were also fun, but i think plastic coats should be given for free for the water rides ( i mean just like 3d glasses u provide at the 3d rides) , also the people dryer was also chargeable!! so that was little disappointing!! yes people find it over priced, but i think it also costs alot to maintain such huge property! overall it was fun!

Hi Sachi,
I'm thrilled to read you loved your visit to Islands of Adventure so much that we are your favorite theme park! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed our attractions especially Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, The Incredible Hulk Coaster, and our water attractions. I would, however, like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by us not providing free rain coats on our water attractions. I have taken the liberty of formally documenting your feedback to pass along to the proper departments. If you wish to discuss your concerns in any further detail please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233 option 4 or by email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Thank you, I hope we have the chance to welcome you back to Islands of Adventure in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very family friendly. Less occupied than other parks. Great rides. Parking is easy. Many many great food options.

UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hello,
I'm so glad to hear you had a great time at Islands of Adventure! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your review and share the experience you had with your family! I hope we see you again soon!
-Lissette

See more reviews
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had great time. My son loved it the most.
Harry Potter world is made superbly.
Jurrasic Park is another great ride and park to enjoy. They have special area for kids. My son had super fun there.
Skull Island- region of Kong - We took single ride here to save the time. But normal line goes faster than single ride.
Do not take single ride for Skull Island - kong.

Hulk ride was out of the world.

Overall fun time with family

Can be done half day

Hi Bella,
I'm thrilled to read you and your son had a great visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Jurassic Park River Adventure, Camp Jurassic, and the Incredible Hulk Coaster. I would, however, like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the Single Rider Line at Skull Island: Reign of Kong. I have taken the liberty of formally documenting your feedback to pass along to the proper departments. If you wish to discuss your concerns in any further detail please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233 option 4 or by email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Thank you for your review, I hope we have the chance to welcome you and your family back to our parks in the future.