The Good: Good price. The place is real close to Disney and to lots of restaurants. Room was nice and has roman tub and shower. It has a small living room with sofa bed. TV in the small living room and TV in the bedroom.
The Bad: People fight for parking spots. At night 10:15pm coming from Disney after spending 20 minutes trying to find parking, I had to park on the grass as approved by the security lady 3 blocks away from my room and my 5-year old was asleep. I had to carry her to our room. i was very upset about that. I called the front desk and of course they knew about the situation, and dismissed my issue as something they are working on since they got the property in Sept 2011. I said, Oh, that makes me feel a lot better, have a great evening.
Your bed is not made daily as in a hotel. this is not a hotel. You throw away your own trash. You fix your own bed. You have to ask for new towels.
I asked for 30 minutes late check-out (10:30am) and was denied. Check-in is at 4:00pm and not a minute earlier.
After you check-in you are asked to get your "welcome package" (a saleperson) to convince you to go to a 90-minute sales job for a time-share for $100 cash. We declined. They even asked for a $20 deposit if we decided to say yes to the sales pitch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cypress Pointe Resort is a timeshare resort managed by Vacation Resorts International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cypress Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Pointe Hotel Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Hotel
- Cypress Point Resort
- Cypress Pointe Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Resort
- Cypress Pointe Grand Villas
- Cypress Pointe Resort Orlando, Florida