I travel a lot and have stayed here quite a few times within the past year and decided I owe it to Ramada to write my review. I initially booked this hotel because I have a season pass to Universal Studios. It takes us no longer than 5 minutes to drive into Universal from our hotel! It is right off of I-drive, I love that we were able to just walk over to TGI Fridays for dinner. The hotel included a free breakfast where I had waffles (make your own) and orange juice. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. Although it is close to I-4 our room was nice and quiet. I feel the staff is very personable as the guy at the front desk remembered me at check in from the past times I had come. I plan on returning to this hotel on my next stay to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the Ramada Convention Center I-drive Orlando and you'll stay close to all major central Florida attractions while enjoying popular amenities such as free high-speed Internet access and more. Located just 2 miles from Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, and only five miles from Walt Disney World, this hotel offers unparalleled convenience. The Orange County Convention Center is only 1 mile away. You can take care of your shopping needs at Florida Mall or The Mall at Millenia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Convention Center i-Drive Hotel Orlando
- Ramada Inn Orlando
- Ramada Inn i Drive
- Ramada Orlando Near Convention Center Florida