1,110 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 27, 2011

This is the third year we have stayed at this hotel for a swim meet at the next door YMCA. We will keep coming back!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
RamadaCCIDGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

We thank you very much for your business and glad you liked it and hope to see you soon. Thank You again.

Reviewed February 3, 2011

The customer service is just deplorable. Bad attitude, & the tone of voice was not friendly when I checked into the hotel.
When I get into my hotel room a stale smell hits me. It was bad enough to switch rooms. But, the guy at customer service wouldn't allow it. Just rude & unfriendly!
Also, the sheets didn't quite look clean, so I didn't sleep in them.
Stay away from this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank stephstar
Reviewed December 23, 2010

There are many hotels in the Orlando area to choose from. Don't settle for cheap, without expecting to get what you paid for. As a resident of Central Florida, I advise you to shop around and you will find just as good of a deal at a better hotel. I would not choose to stay here again. The hotel is run down and offered an uncomfortable stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2010

I got into the hotel at a dirt cheap rate. The room was old and need a little TLC but there were no bugs. Breakfast was nothing to write home about but it was enough to get your day going. The desk clerk was amazing I was able to extend my stay at the same rate with no hassle. It's in a great location of I drive. This isn’t the nicest hotel I’ve stayed at but for the price and location it was a steal. If I ever go back to Orlando I'm staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank fuzzy32083
Reviewed October 16, 2010

The hotel is in an awsome location, however, it really need to be refurbished. Everything is old.
Cleaning is not good as well. When i arrived, there was a hair in our bathtub, and it stayed there for 6 days. That means the housekeeping team does not clean the bath as they should. Also, when I asked for a vaccumed to close some space bags, I was informed that they did not own vacummers, but, how can a room with carpets everywhere can be cleaned without a vaccum?

The breakfast area is really small and we could never seat because it was always full. On our last day there, we coukd not eat because there were no plates. They ran out of plates and someone went out to buy some, but, how long can you wait for breakfast when you have Disney World opening at 9am waiting for you?
I will not go back there.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple