1,130 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Perzid I, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This hotel is terrible. It' smelly and damp and has cobwebs on all sides, lack maintenance. Photos posted are not actually. We ask to change the room but all are terrible. Definitely not recommend this hotel. Despite all breakfast is reasonable and the staff is friendly.

Dear madame,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We have taken necessary measures to address the problems that you had faced during your stay with us. I must assure you that not all rooms are the way you experienced it. We are in the process of redoing the entire room and its decor and feel that you might have experienced a room which still had not been done. We are repainting all the guest rooms and redoing the bath areas of each and every guest rooms to give it a modern and a crisp look. We have changed the furniture in each and every room and have purchased new air conditioning units and changed the bedding package and are planning to add new TV's in all rooms. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will give us another chance and experience the changes that we are currently making. Please feel free to reach out to me if yo have any more questions and I will be gald to address it for you. General Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2012

From check in to check out what a wonderful experience. Value for dollar was incredible. We booked thru Hotwire and stayed one night. Within five minutes of being in our room the desk called to ask if everything was to our liking. Rooms, while a bit dated, were immculate and had all the immenities. Breakfast was palatable (although I really don't like powdered eggs) everthing else was fine. The staff heard our grandson ask his mom if they had chocolate muffins and "poof" one appeared on his plate. Free Wi-fi was icing on the cake. From check in to to check out wonderful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
RamadaCCIDGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time to share a detailed review of your experience at The Ramada Convention Center/ International Drive in Orlando. I am glad you found our guest room immaculate and our staff members anthuziastic and helpful. Our team of hospitality professionals eagerly demonstrated their desire to assist with any request that our guest may have. I am glad that you loved the service that we gave you and hope you will choose Ramada Convention Center the only place while in town and consider it your home away from home whenever you are in Orlando. Thank You.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stay in this hotel often and always enjoy my stay. The staff is terrific ,always helpful and professional.Comfortable beds.This hotel has a smooth ,hassle free check in and check out

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaCCIDGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Orlando Near Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you so very much for your business and a great feedback. We are very happy that you always enjoy your stay with us. We are glad that you that you have found home away from home in Orlando while you are visiting. We again thank you for your business and see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have only been disgusted enough to write one other review, ever. We usually just pick a cheap place and live with it when we do little weekend trips. This motel was absolutely putrid. I usually don't put much stock into these bad reviews because I feel people are hard to please. Don't make my mistake! The staff was courteous and the location is amazing, but beware! The room was small and stuffed with a chair, desk, fridge, microwave, bed, two nightstands, an ottoman for the chair, and a table and dresser. I could barely walk around. The door did not close all the way. An entire chunk of wall, 4x4, was missing next to the bottom of the a/c... Exposing rot and mold. The curtains didn't cover the entire window so anyone outside could easily look in. The a/c was busted. It stayed on, at the coldest setting, all night. The knobs were broken off and the on/off had been disabled. There were exposed wires all around it. The bathroom was clean, but the water pressure was not up to par. The toilet was hard to flush. The floor was SOAKING wet all over the room and it smelled HORRIBLE. I laid down towels to walk along a path. The tv channels were mislabeled. The free Internet didn't connect and when it did it would only go to their homepage. The alarm clock didn't work. It was the single worst motel I can imagine that doesn't involve chalk outlines. We only stayed because it was midnight and we were exhausted from the Halloween event at Universal. We paid less to stay here than for my husband and I to buy two tickets to a movie....through a dsicount booking site...and that was still waaaaay too much.

Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank Stefhess

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.We apologize that your recent stay was less than perfect.as per your feddback We have rectify the issues by taking appropriate measures. We hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations and we hope to see you in the near future.