1,096 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed September 21, 2015

We booked this motel because we thought that Ramada is a decent chain and the price was good.

We could not of been more wrong. The room was absolutely disgusting, please have a look at the photos I've attached of the bathroom!

I didn't want to touch any of the carpet or bathroom. The bathroom is super tiny, the door doesn't open with the floor mat that they provide and is absolutely dirty and disgusting.

Please do yourself a favour and pay a few more dollars to stay elsewhere or book a local hostel rather than this place.

Also the front desk guy couldn't care less and the park ticket prices they advertise are fake as you'll need to sit through a timeshare pitch during breakfast at another hotel + a 2 hour presentation afterwards!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rexde500
Reviewed September 17, 2015

We showed up at the Ramada Inn on Jamaican ct around 10:30pm. We were exhausted after a 16 hr drive. got checked in and went to our room to find a grungy mildew smelling yucky room. The furniture was all beat up the sheets were damp and the room had a terrible odor that had been masked with a stinky perfume smell. The overall feel of the room was seedy and grungy. We called the front desk and the attendant apologized and got us into another room on the third floor that was supposed to be much better. We got in the room, same story as the first yet this one had even more, yes, roaches! Totally disgusted I tried to call universal vacations since we booked through them but since it was already 11pm they were closed. I called the front desk attendant she was very nice and apologetic she offered our money back and another room to stay just for the nite. Reluctantly I agreed since there wasn't a lot that could be done that nite. We got to the third room. Yet again, same story. Grungy dirty funky room with a foul odor. I had enough. I called one of the other local hotels and got squeezed in for the night. 3 nasty rooms? You gotta be kidding me. I don't know what type of deplorable filth other people live in to give this place even a three star rating. I am not a picky person, I just expect cleanliness. I don't care if it's a bit dated or whatever but this place was absolutely disgusting. Not to mention the common areas were questionable as well. I will say that even though this motel was incredibly disgusting, the staff was exceptional and extremely friendly. I understand it is not their fault, it is the property owner. If you are ok with paying money to stay somewhere that is loud, dirty, and has a cockroach problem you will get what you pay for, otherwise stay far away. The photos they have shown is NOT what you get. We were horrified.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2015

On Wednes, No pool towels, was told they are in dryer, at 1:30 in afternoon, by next day found only 2 pool towels at poolside. At that time there was only 2 other people in pool. 2 ice machines both broken. On Thursday room not made up until 4:15 pm.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed September 5, 2015

I am a traveling nurse who needed a place to stay close to the hospital. I booked this hotel based on location and price. I was very disappointed in the actual room itself. I had a king size room with fridge and microwave. I only needed something to fix me a breakfast before heading to the hospital and something to use after work.

The microwave was sufficient for my needs, and the fridge was able to hold my drinks.
But the actual layout of the room was way too cramped. There was too much furniture in the room to safely walk around. The carpets truly need to be removed and have just a tile/linoleum type floor. Carpeting was already bubbling up in numerous places.

The TV while nice could easily be converted to a flat screen and mounted on the wall which would free up the actual floor space. Nightstands could easily have had some type of electrical charging unit on it as I have seen at other hotels in the area.

I had to charge my cell phone at the plug by the bathroom sink. And for travelers it would be very hard to be able to charge any devices used quickly enough.

I had a dehumidifier unit in my room that I was not made aware of when checking in, luckily I knew enough to empty the collection unit. Otherwise, there might have been a flooded carpet in the room. I emptied it before leaving for work that morning.

Positive aspect of this hotel is the convenience of walking to numerous attractions on I-drive, but it just needs to be updated. Sometimes less is more in the room. I would have liked a room that was easier to move around in with less clutter.

Staff though was wonderful and very accommodating to my requests.

Room Tip: This hotel sits back near I4 so you will still hear interstate traffic somewhat.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business