US$141
US$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$157
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$128
US$106
HolidayInn.com
US$156
US$133
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$115
US$110
Doubletree.com
US$146
US$139
Hampton.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$105
Agoda.com
US$246
US$170
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$488
US$365
Priceline
1,091 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2015

We booked this motel because we thought that Ramada is a decent chain and the price was good.

We could not of been more wrong. The room was absolutely disgusting, please have a look at the photos I've attached of the bathroom!

I didn't want to touch any of the carpet or bathroom. The bathroom is super tiny, the door doesn't open with the floor mat that they provide and is absolutely dirty and disgusting.

Please do yourself a favour and pay a few more dollars to stay elsewhere or book a local hostel rather than this place.

Also the front desk guy couldn't care less and the park ticket prices they advertise are fake as you'll need to sit through a timeshare pitch during breakfast at another hotel + a 2 hour presentation afterwards!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rexde500
Reviewed September 17, 2015

We showed up at the Ramada Inn on Jamaican ct around 10:30pm. We were exhausted after a 16 hr drive. got checked in and went to our room to find a grungy mildew smelling yucky room. The furniture was all beat up the sheets were damp and the room had a terrible odor that had been masked with a stinky perfume smell. The overall feel of the room was seedy and grungy. We called the front desk and the attendant apologized and got us into another room on the third floor that was supposed to be much better. We got in the room, same story as the first yet this one had even more, yes, roaches! Totally disgusted I tried to call universal vacations since we booked through them but since it was already 11pm they were closed. I called the front desk attendant she was very nice and apologetic she offered our money back and another room to stay just for the nite. Reluctantly I agreed since there wasn't a lot that could be done that nite. We got to the third room. Yet again, same story. Grungy dirty funky room with a foul odor. I had enough. I called one of the other local hotels and got squeezed in for the night. 3 nasty rooms? You gotta be kidding me. I don't know what type of deplorable filth other people live in to give this place even a three star rating. I am not a picky person, I just expect cleanliness. I don't care if it's a bit dated or whatever but this place was absolutely disgusting. Not to mention the common areas were questionable as well. I will say that even though this motel was incredibly disgusting, the staff was exceptional and extremely friendly. I understand it is not their fault, it is the property owner. If you are ok with paying money to stay somewhere that is loud, dirty, and has a cockroach problem you will get what you pay for, otherwise stay far away. The photos they have shown is NOT what you get. We were horrified.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2015

On Wednes, No pool towels, was told they are in dryer, at 1:30 in afternoon, by next day found only 2 pool towels at poolside. At that time there was only 2 other people in pool. 2 ice machines both broken. On Thursday room not made up until 4:15 pm.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple