Disney's BoardWalk Villas
US$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$278
US$212
US$149
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$189
US$93
US$72
US$76
TripAdvisor
1,346 results
All reviewsbedroom villadvc membersbeach clubflying fishpizza windowespn clubespn zoneclown poolcommunity hallworld showcasedance hallmagic kingdomshort walk to epcotquiet poolhome resortswan dolphinstandard view
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This was without a doubt the best place to stay on Disney's property. So convenient to Disney Studios and you can walk to Epcot. The boardwalk was lively and busy in the evenings. We stayed in a one bedroom with a great view of the pool. The unit was very neat and very clean. I would definitely stay her again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the elevators as there are only one bank of elevators in the villas.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dana64
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This review is a little late, we stayed in November (got busy, what can I say). Perfect location for EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. Since my husband and I tend to spend most of our time at EPCOT (especially during the food and wine festival) - this location is ideal as we walked to the park in about 5 minutes. Short ferry ride to Hollywood. (You can also walk to Hollywood, but we took the ferry each time -it was a nice change from taking a bus). We had a small efficiency which was perfect for the two of us - coffee maker, microwave, fridge in the room. I can't speak to the Boardwalk itself as we spent most of our time in the parks. I would return to Boardwalk in a second!!! I have been to Disney 5 times - this and Animal Kingdom lodge are by far my favorites but this does beat AK for its location. Staff at Boardwalk were extremely helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fstkst
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Last week was my 2nd stay at the Boardwalk Villas and we had a blast (previous trip was February 2011)! This is an absolutely fantastic place to stay when visiting Disney with young ones. My youngest is 3 years old, so the separate bedroom was perfect for his naps. Plus, there is a full (small) kitchen and washer/dryer in the room. You can stock up on snacks/water at the general store that is on the boardwalk...gallons of water for $3 instead of $2.50 per bottle everywhere else. Not only are the amenities great, but you can comfortably walk to and from Epcot (great for after the 9 pm fireworks show), Hollywood Studios is a short boat ride away (walk to the Dolphin/Swan hotel stop to cut off 10-15 minutes from your boat ride), there are great restraurants (particularly Kouzzina by Cat Cora), and there is nightly entertainment on the boardwalk itself!!! The downside is that the property itself is starting to show its age, so the rooms are not quite as posh as you would expect for the price you are paying. All in all, love this hotel for the location and amenities, and would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: This is a pretty huge property, so try to get a room close to the elevators and transportation.
1  Thank cassie3375
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My daughter and I go to Disney for "Spa Weekend" every year. We usually stay at Saratoga where the spa is, but decided to stay at Boardwalk because of the location. That was the only good thing. Checking in was fine. We were in a one bedroom. It had the door connecting to the next room, which was occupied. It was as though the people next door were in the room with us. My daughter was up until they decided to call go to bed. The cups in the cabinet weren't clean. A housekeeping cart stayed outside our room the entire stay. I realize we were two doors down from their room, but it was annoying. Also the custodial carts stayed outside the room so our room, which was supposed to be garden view was custodial cart view. We stayed 3 nights and when we got up this morning to leave, I wasn't feeling well. I called to see if there was a way to delay check-out until I was sure I could make it out to the car and was told we could have a 30 minute extension. If we were not timeshare, they would accommodate a 2 hour extension, but we were time share so we had to leave by 11:30 or stay an extra day. We started taking things to the car at 10:55(it's quite the hike to the parking lot-- valet is $12 per day). When we got back to the room to get the rest of the stuff at 11:10, housekeeping had already thrown stuff away and started cleaning. It was disappointing since the points for Boardwalk are more. The guy who checked us in was great, but after that...

Room Tip: Don't get a connecting room unless you know the people. The noise from the next room is really loud in yours.
4  Thank Gail F
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have stayed at the Boardwalk 3 times since August. It has the best location on the Disney property for adults, but was always great for our kids when they were young too. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean. I love that we can prepare food and snacks, not only because is saves money but saves time too. I went twice with my husband who loves to do his daily run around the lake, last week I met my adult daughter who had not been for a while and she loved the feeling of home that it had. Having the
Boardwalk Villa's as our home resort is one of the best investments we made for family fun. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: All rooms are good if you learn to use the stairwells instead of going through the lobby all the time.
1  Thank Elizabeth C