“Absolutely fantastic 👍💖🥙🍷”

Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,285 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine has been established since 2004, and has been family owned and operated ever since. Our first location (on Park Avenue in Winter Park, FL) has firmly established our presence as the premier Turkish restaurant company in Florida. This location (opened in late 2012) was our first endeavor into the South Orlando market - and we're so glad to be here! We're very excited about our newest location, and are quite proud to say that our food, wines, and high level of service are identical to our Winter Park location. Come experience our authentic Turkish cuisine, made in-house, from scratch - every single day. We look forward to seeing you at Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine in Dr. Phillips!
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Bosphorous and I can say without a doubt we will be back shortly. For our appetizers my husband and I shared one LAVAS, their signature freshly baked bread and a Feta Plate, we combined both with our entrées. My husband had the Chicken Sis Kebap and I had the Beef Sis Kebap served with the most delicious rice pilaf and pickled vegetables. The portions were absolutely massive, having recently moved to the USA with work it was our first time to actually bring home food in a box We also had a delicious bottle of Australian Shiraz however when we return we’ll go for a Turkish wine. Our waitress Irina mad a great meal and night very enjoyable and memorable, special thanks goes out to Irina. We look forward to making a return visit and being more adventurous. ❤️

1  Thank Kieran D
Andi S, Owner at Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

We look forward to seeing you again. We appreciate your review.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Ate at Bosphorous tonight and were not disappointed! The food was just amazing, so delicious and tasty. I have never had such authentic Turkish food before. My husband and I shared the mixed grill(photo shown) for 2 people and everything was outstanding. There was more than enough for 2. I would eat here again without doubt. Our server Richie was particularly helpful, polite and friendly! This restaurant is not too be missed!

1  Thank 319joannee

Thank you. Your review is much appreciated.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

This was my first experience eating Turkish cuisine. My friend, Queen Ann, took me to the restaurant and I must say it was one of the best experiences I've had at any restaurant. Bianca, our server, took her time to review the menu with us and even though the restaurant was busy, she never once made us feel as though she was rushing through the process. I inquired about her favorite seafood meal, because I had a hard time making up my mind. She recommended the sea bass, which was a home run. While eating, Eric, the manager stopped by the table to ask about our meal. Needless to say, I had nothing but kudos and having him come by our table just took things over the top. He was very professional and personable. He help educate us on wine and food pairing also. Overall, I would not hesitate to visit this location again and I will highly recommend them to anyone looking for delicious and authentic Turkish cuisine! Bianca and Eric, I will see you again soon!!!

1  Thank P_Danette
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The best place in central Florida for lamb. Many delicious choices on the menu but be ready to eat and be hungry because the portions are large and tasty.

1  Thank Stanley A
Reviewed July 9, 2018

All the food is good. Be sure and ask about spiciness. Some dishes were pretty hot! The amounts are very large. The side dishes of carrots and cabbage were too much vinegar. The lamb, chicken and all were so tasty. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I would not get the Turkish tea again. It is just a black tea.

1  Thank whimisical