Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Last day?

Pleasure to attend for the first time, the last show! Where are they NOW! I want to go again, but... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2018
Debra W
Davenport, Florida
via mobile
Incredilble interactive FUN

We traveled from the coast & it was definitely worth it. Amazing show! Excellent band set the tone... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2018
Catherine B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Orlando
from US$63.89
More Info
from US$31.89
More Info
All reviews vampire bar let loose paint splatter blue man group unique experience show starts pre show a lot of fun performance choreography audience coyote blast interpretive shoes theme movement
Reviewed January 22, 2018

this ends on Jan 27th... it was very interesting and artsy... wear clothes you don't mind getting dyed. :) Had fun.wish I would have gone sooner... .. oh and the music is loud!

Date of experience: January 2018
DRIP_GuestRelations, Owner at DRIP, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thanks so much for coming! Hopefully we see you at another show/location soon! <3

Reviewed January 18, 2018

This was the third time I attended this event/show. This time was absolutely different. There was more involvement with the crows. The story was the same but it was so much fun and messier this time around, which was fantastic for me because I took a friend who had never been. We were celebrating my birthday weekend and it was just an absolutely great time! We met some people and the crowd was just so chill and relaxing. Everyone was ready to get messy and have fun! I love this experience. I'm sad it will be over this month.

Date of experience: January 2018
DRIP_GuestRelations, Owner at DRIP, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Thank you so much for coming to DRIP 3 times and writing this review! We will keep you in the loop of our future locations and shows! <3

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Drip is a sensory overload experience. It's a bit like the Hindu holiday Holi got crossed with Blue Man Group for an entertaining music and dance event. The performers get doused in paint, colored sand and water. The audience gets splattered too. You know going in that this is going to be a messy show. The pre-show allows guests to get creative with paint and decorate themselves. I'd recommend going with a group of friends who are up for some silliness. The I Drive location will be closing soon. I am hoping they will have a new location soon.

Date of experience: January 2018

Thank you so much for coming and taking the time to write this review! We will keep you in the loop of future locations and shows! <3

Reviewed January 17, 2018

This is definitely the show to see while you are in Orlando! Without giving too much away... think Blue Man Group meets Coyote Ugly. Very interactive, the scene allows you to let down your inhibitions, and ultimately... you are guaranteed to have fun! Please go, you won't regret it!

Date of experience: January 2018

Thank you so much for coming to DRIP and writing this review! I love that description. :) Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

DRIP is more that only a show and music. A story accompanied by music, lights, beer, and most importantly cool people

Date of experience: January 2018

Thank you so much for coming to DRIP and writing this review! I think you are cool too! Hope to see you again soon! <3