“Wonderful! ”

Ranked #528 of 4,158 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

After looking at the many options in the area, we decided to try Boteco Restaurant during our stay. The food was soo good, we had steaks and milanesas. Everything was fresh and delicious! The cocktails are amazing! Especially the Caipirinha. Even though there was a little language barrier, the waitresses were very informative. We were served by two girls. Kiva is extremely sweet and very knowledgeable! We really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be returning when we are in the area.

3  Thank Romina L

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Steak was well cooked but of a poor quality and was grisly

Fries were nice

Children's menu was very limited and even though we made if clear we were using a children ear free card We had to ask for the children's menu

Soft drinks were refillable but this was not explained in the menu.

Cheesy balls were really nice

Service was OK but items ordered were not served

I will not be returning

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Our first visit and it won't be our last. I had the beef stroganoff and it was literally the best I have ever had. All their desserts are to die for. You won't be disappointed with anything from this restaurant!!

Ask for Marrye. The best waitress!!

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

You have to try the cheese bread. Absolutely delicious and unlike anything I have ever had!! My daughter and I both had the Net York Strip and they were both perfectly seasoned and cooked!!

Reviewed March 8, 2017

I really liked the food here. I got the chicken parmesan with calamari as an appetizer. Margarita was also very good. The staff was in training, but were very friendly and attentive. Higher scale food at a great price.