“Fantastic”
Review of Ceviche House - CLOSED

Ceviche House
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

We have been to many Tapas bars, including Spain, and Ceviche is excellent. There was a great Tapa selection, nice ambiance, and good drink selection.
Usually when people visit Orlando they tend to stay out near International Drive and eat at the large chains and not smaller local places. I recommend that you drive or taxi into Orlando and visit Ceviche, you will be happy you did.

Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

Portions size where very good, flavor was good but not fresh as I expected. The seafood looked like it was frozen from a bag. The service was good. Prices are kind of high for what you get. I will eat here again if I have to but this will not be my 1st option.

Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

Went out for dinner on my birthday. Portion sizes have definitely gotten a lot smaller, refilling off my drink consisted of the waitress dropping a can of ice tea at my table and they didn't have any of our favorite desert made or ready. Reluctant to return after the experience

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

I have been to Ceviche House twice (once at each location) and I have had great experiences. Their ceviche is very fresh and delicious. Their portions are pretty large, so sharing an appetizer and entrée were enough for my boyfriend and I.

The menu is pretty big, and has a variety of seafood options, which I love. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend Ceviche House and will continue to dine here!

Reviewed June 30, 2015

At the recommendation of a friend, we tried the Cevihe House out. Its an old Pizza Hut, and we weren't too sure about it when we pulled into the place. The staff was great and we have become regulars to this place. They have a very diverse menu with everything from pork, beef, chicken and seafood. The fried peruvian corn with the spicy green sauce are to die for.