“Great option for Churrasco”

Boi Brazil Churrascaria
Ranked #443 of 4,120 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2016

Authentic and correct, and reasonable priced. Sides were well seasoned and felt like I was back in Brazil. Keep it up!

Reviewed December 25, 2015

We went to this place for dinner (4 of us). Atmosphere is whammed - up high school cafeteria, very basic set-up. Seems they ran out of money as they were dressing up the place. Salad bar is below mediocre, meats are over seasoned, very salty. Staff is friendly but majority does not speak English. Prices are "OK" for what they serve. We wont be going there again.

Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

Perhaps I have high expectation before I go , the meat was in general too dry and too salty than usual, even my son love salty food said this is too much.
The meat delivers are all good and kept on coming. I suggest they should follow other rest like the one I have visited on San Diego that they have a stub , up is green, down is red so green means more meat while red means no more. Meat in general is too dry, not sure was due to not many consumption and left it in warm state. Talk about good thing, besides service , the meat quality is not bad but not the best. Overall service is good

Reviewed November 17, 2015

Nice, welcoming restaurant with good Brazilian food at a very good price compared to other churrascarias in the Orlando area. I went with a group of friends and we all ate very well. The drinks they mixed were also good. They had my favorite juice, suco de maracuja, so that made me a very happy camper. Overall good service from the staff and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 13, 2015

If you like Steak and Beef or Churrasco, this is an idle place. Food quality is perfect. Also the service and waiters are very professionell. Price/Value is 100%..be recommended