“Fresh and Tasty!!!”
Review of Banrai Sushi

Banrai Sushi
Ranked #1,221 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Description: Banrai which means "to rest" in Japanese, is Rosen Shingle Creek's ever popular time out for sushi! Experience the perfect combination of flavors and textures to put your mind at ease, including traditional sushi, signature rolls, specialty sakes and inspired cocktails.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staff very pleasant and attentive, food was very fresh and delicious! I ordered the yellowtail too and it was so sweet and tender!

RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Banrai Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Clarice77,

We are so glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us. We would love to have you with us again!

Ysette Ortiz

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Chef was very nice and friendly. I was traveling for business so I was eating alone and it was great to sit at the bar and talk to chef about the restaurant and the menu. Food was Great, my raspberry martini was excellent.

RosenHotels, Social Media at Banrai Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Happy to hear you had a great dinning experience with us. Glad you were able to meet our chef and learn more about our restaurant and the menu options.

Happy Travels,
Candace A.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The service here was excellent, however, the food was horrific and considering the prices just stay away. This was the worse meal I had in years.

RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Banrai Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Proth7,

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled that the service at Banrai was excellent and staff could be attentive during your meal. I am sorry that your meal was not as expected. I will pass this along to management staff so they can improve the meal for future guest. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Lulu M. Pugh
Orlando, FL 32821
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Got some sushi to take back to my room after a cocktail party next door. The sushi was REALLY good. I wish I had gotten more.

RosenHotels, Social Media at Banrai Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your review.
Glad to hear you really enjoyed the sushi! Come back again soon for more!

Candace A.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

When I first looked at their menu I was confused to see their sushi set meal under entrees. I ordered thier sushi, sushi roll set which came with salad and miso soup.

Sushi to me should be minimalistic. Sushi is about top quality ingredients being brought together to make entice both the taste buds and the eyes.

When the soup and salad came out my first impressions were that they were too busy (too much stuff in them). I then set myself up to be let down by the sushi set.

Well the sushi set made up for my disappointment in the miso and salad (which where nice but not the way I would normally have them).

The main looked spectacular, the seafood was fresh and the quality was very good. I'm not a fan of sushi/rolls drizzled in sause, to me this is normally done to hide its quality, but Banrai's was very nice and didn't over power the dish.

RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Banrai Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

JohnnyB0675,

Thank you for your review!

We are so happy to see that you were pleasantly surprised by your sushi experience! We hope you'll join us again upon your next stay.

Regards,